Admins on JB

TechieGee
Veteran

Admins on JB

Post by TechieGee »

Can some of you guys step it up? Out of many JB admins I can count on one hand the amount of admins who are active. I'm not here to say names or start a fight, I just would like you guys to step it up. I understand there are timezone differences, and that you guys have lives outside of CS:S, but if you're not going to be there more often please either resign or withdraw your right to vote on admin applications.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by TechieGee on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
DutchKitty
Veteran

Re: Admins on JB

Post by DutchKitty »

This applies to mini games as well considering most of them have admin on both servers.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

I do see admins when I go onto MG most of the time, but who would really hack in an MG server? Nonetheless CSS as a whole? I understand spamming, but player list mute can be used as well. I have no idea about JB because I don't really spend much time in there, but if you feel that admins are needed, then apply for admin.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

Dick_McSlick wrote:I do see admins when I go onto MG most of the time, but who would really hack in an MG server? Nonetheless CSS as a whole? I understand spamming, but player list mute can be used as well. I have no idea about JB because I don't really spend much time in there, but if you feel that admins are needed, then apply for admin.
I don't know about specifically MG, but admins are pretty much needed everywhere because of the nature of people who play CS:S and online games in general. And spamming isn't always through the microphone; it can be chat commands or typing. But thanks for the feedback!
Last edited by TechieGee on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
techie.gee@gmail.com
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

I am usually active on both the servers, but as you know, I cant get my computer working yet. I am nearing the ability to become more active again, so wait another day or 2 and it should be fine. I think I found my solution...

By the way, foREVer got a new job (I think) and tries to be active even through that.
Last edited by Pheonix on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

Pheonix wrote:I am usually active on both the servers, but as you know, I cant get my computer working yet. I am nearing the ability to become more active again, so wait another day or 2 and it should be fine. I think I found my solution...

By the way, foREVer got a new job (I think) and tries to be active even through that.
As I said I understand difficulties like PC issues as well as jobs, etc. And actually, forever is one of the admins I consider to be more active.
Thanks for the feedback.
Last edited by TechieGee on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
techie.gee@gmail.com
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

Yeah, I think I got my hard drive going now. I almost thought I wasnt gonna be able to install an OS until I found out I needed to partition it...

Just did that, if it works, ill come back here and i'll get on JB once I get my antivirus, interwebs, etc... (Probably gonna be late at night or even tomorrow)
Techie, could you PM me about this shit? I cant get it to work for my life...
Last edited by Pheonix on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

Pheonix wrote:Yeah, I think I got my hard drive going now. I almost thought I wasnt gonna be able to install an OS until I found out I needed to partition it...

Just did that, if it works, ill come back here and i'll get on JB once I get my antivirus, interwebs, etc... (Probably gonna be late at night or even tomorrow)
Techie, could you PM me about this shit? I cant get it to work for my life...
PM'd with stuff.
Last edited by TechieGee on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
techie.gee@gmail.com
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Apply for admin?
k i did that now what you all said no
:cry: