Stupid ass made up rules

DutchKitty
Veteran

Stupid ass made up rules

Post by DutchKitty »

Okay first off I'd like to say I'm going to try and post this in the nicest way possible OK, also, I'm positive there's been a thread posted about the same shit before
-
Why are admins enforcing rules that aren't in the RULES? You can't expect someone to follow a rule that isn't stated in the MOTD/rules.
IE: I was playing Mini games, and I got spawn killed. So, me not wanting to wait the whole round, I rejoined. Once I re-spawn someone says something along the lines of "I thought I killed you?!?!" After that I get slayed by an admin.

Now, If I could please get an explanation because said admin is the ONLY admin that slays me for this. It's NOT in the motd/rules and you can't expect someone to abide by a rule if it isn't officially established.

Fire, this has been an on-going thing for over a year and needs to be dealt with on both Mini games AND Jailbreak.

Thanks
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Re: Stupid ass made up rules

Post by Candyman »

Re-joining/respawning in the same round after you have been killed is considered "Exploiting", why would other people have to wait if they died in the middle of the round?, you have to wait also, it doesnt matter how early you died, its your own fault. its been like that for a long time now, if you read the forums often since youve been here for quite a while, there is a section that explains not all the rules can fit onto the motd, there are alot of rules which are basically using your common sense.
Last edited by Candyman on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

I wouldn't consider it exploiting since you can do it on every server that doesn't have a plugin to disable it. But if that's what you consider it then okay
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

Locking thread, problem solved
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!