MG Map Timing.

Aloe Vera

MG Map Timing.

Post by Aloe Vera »

Hai. Well im a MG Player. I would like to Say The map timing is so long. it's 60 min per map. Maybe you guys can bring it down a little. That be great thanks. Leave a comment below
Last edited by Aloe Vera on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Re: MG Map Timing.

Post by Dick_McSlick »

The RTV command is implemented for players to "rock the vote" for another map which must be unanimous by other players, so it must be in full agreement to change the map to another one other players would want to play. 58 minutes in out of the 60 (which can be stopped at anytime through RTV), there is a choice to extend the map 15 minutes, or a choosing between 5 other maps. Again, a vote is used to decide to extend or to pick the other 5 maps. Last piece is players can pick any map available to play and can be RTV'd for. So taking the time down is kind of pointless, as you can change the map at anytime.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Bringing the time down won't be pointless as usually there are spectators stopping the rtv. Yesterday no admins were on and there were more spectators than players all the spectators were ark making it imPossible for an rtv vote.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Fire needs to at least limit the number of times you can extend the map. Also, make it to where you can only play a map ever 5 maps or more because we ALWAYS play the same handful of maps. It's getting boring as hell.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

DutchKitty wrote:Fire needs to at least limit the number of times you can extend the map. Also, make it to where you can only play a map ever 5 maps or more because we ALWAYS play the same handful of maps. It's getting boring as hell.
Especially Smee Tower.
Last edited by Minnesota on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
asdfasdf

Post by asdfasdf »

DutchKitty wrote:Fire needs to at least limit the number of times you can extend the map. Also, make it to where you can only play a map ever 5 maps or more because we ALWAYS play the same handful of maps. It's getting boring as hell.
I thought the amount of times you can play a map was already limited? Unless it's just every other map or some shit
Last edited by asdfasdf on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

asdfasdf wrote:
I thought the amount of times you can play a map was already limited? Unless it's just every other map or some shit
yeah its like every 2 or 3 maps but people rtv every map immediately that isnt smee pirate wars or yolo/swag multigames
Last edited by DutchKitty on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

There already is a mod that doesn't allow the last five maps played to be nominated for rtv but an extension limit would be nice too.
Last edited by Phantom on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I have a high time limit for when the map switches to like bob or one of those long puzzle maps. If the people on the server want to switch there is always rtv.

I made it so 10 of the last maps can't be picked. Also there is a limit on extensions. Only 1 extension per map and it's only for 10 mins.
Last edited by Fire on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Fire wrote:I have a high time limit for when the map switches to like bob or one of those long puzzle maps. If the people on the server want to switch there is always rtv.

I made it so 10 of the last maps can't be picked. Also there is a limit on extensions. Only 1 extension per map and it's only for 10 mins.
THANK YOU