Stackball on Jailbreak

Ultim

Re: Stackball on Jailbreak

Post by Ultim »

I got gagged for 3 rounds for saying LOL LOL LOL LOL. Nice

Edit: I didn't even anything wrong to be called a dumbass anyways.
Last edited by Ultim on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hertzu

Post by Hertzu »

FriedBanana wrote:
Hertzu wrote:
iPhone 5 wrote:If the game is not in motd you don't have to say shit that's it
Stackball is just a word not a game
There's only two games mentioned in motd(simon says, first reaction/last reaction), so by that logic we only have to mention when we're playing those two games?
They're the only two games that need to be mentioned in the MOTD because they have restrictions. .
This is completely irrelevant.

You clearly don't grasp what Iphone is trying to say, which to simplify it in English that is worded properly, is that if the game isn't in the MOTD you don't have to say that you are playing it, or so that seems to be his message, which if that is what he's trying to state that is flawed reasoning. The whole if stackball is or isn't a game is opinionated entirely as some obviously see it as a game and some don't, such as you and sankoose don't view it as a game but I and foREVer do see this as a game. To get back on topic I never said I would ban for him saying that, I mentioned I would slay for him freekilling me, and as I mentioned earlier that the only reason I would ban would be for the disrespect he gave me. At this point it's pointless refuting each other based on what we think, leave this to Fire and Candyman to decide what to do about the whole stackball as a thing.
Last edited by Hertzu on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hertzu

Post by Hertzu »

Ultim wrote:I got gagged for 3 rounds for saying LOL LOL LOL LOL. Nice

Edit: I didn't even anything wrong to be called a dumbass anyways.
I gagged you because you were spamming when I told you to stop. Not to mention you we're trying to degrade me and use the fact that I joined crew as an insult.

Also this is completely irrelevant to this thread.
Last edited by Hertzu on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hertzu

Post by Hertzu »

Fading Saint wrote:in response to hertzu

i didnt show disrespect at the start, i was trying to give orders to the t's when you repeatedly talked over me while i was warden, i then said if you talk over wardfen you die, and then you continued to talk over me when i told you repeatedly to shut up you muted me. when you unmuted me i tried to explain respectfully what i said and how i said it. just because i said the word stackball does not mean we are playing stackball. after i got done telling you this, you refused to listen to reason which then i started being disrespectful, even so, i was not the only one being disrespectful, i asked why you kept muting people, and you said "i do that when i have to deal with dumbasses like you and ultim"
I muted you to explain myself because you wouldn't listen at all, if you wanted to kill me for talking over you instead of repeatedly telling me to shut up you should've just killed me. Just because i disagree with you does not justify you disrespecting me at all, the reason i called you a dumbass is because you we're provoking me by calling me a retard repeatedly, and Ultim was doing his own thing to try to pester me. Regardless I shouldn't have called you a dumbass, not that it matters, so sorry for that If that's what you wanted to hear.
Last edited by Hertzu on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

How did I try to pester you before you gagged me? saying LOL LOL LOL is obviously towards you isn't it?

Edit: Also you never told me stop, because I never spammed anything except for that one phrase Lol and that was only for 4 lines
Last edited by Ultim on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

When youre playing stackball all you have to say is "when i say stackball, stack on my spray and freeze"...or w.e the orders are invloving "when i say stackball", you dont have to say "we are now playing stackball", if someone doesnt know what stackball is, all you have to do is ask. Now that being said even though you dont have to say "we are now playing stackball" dont just spray your spray on the ground and say "stackball" and shoot the T's for not moving, you should make it clear to the T's that you want them to stack on your spray when you say stackball.
Last edited by Candyman on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

^^^ What Candy said.

You don't have to any specific wording or anything unless MOTD demands it, but if you're playing a game not outlined in MOTD, you need to give the players the rules of the game, and or your expectations. If you're going to play stackball or something like stackball, you should say something along the lines of "We're now playing stackball, does everyone understand the rules of stackball?" If someone says no, then you should explain how to play "When I say 'StackBall', You must all run and stand on my spray". You don't have to say specifically those words, but it should follow that kind of logic and flow and communicate a similar message. This goes for pretty much any other game as well, if it requires the T's to do something specific or else you're going to shoot them, tell them what they need to attempt to do to avoid getting for not following orders.