Stackball on Jailbreak

Fading Saint

Stackball on Jailbreak

Post by Fading Saint »

So is there a specific set of rules for stackball?
Hertzu seems to think there are rules for it on the server and he can ban me for saying "when i say stackball stack on my spray" without saying we are now playing stackball. i dont like saying that so instead of saying "we are playing Stackball" i just use the word stackball instead of the word go, so everyone understands what im having them do.
Last edited by Fading Saint on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Re: Stackball on Jailbreak

Post by Sankoose120 »

If you say "When I say stackball stack on my spray" without saying "We are now playing Stackball" it is allowed. just saying "When I say stackball stack on my spray" if you say stackball and they do not go to your spray kill them. It's like me saying "When I say BallSack stack on my spray" when I say "BallSack" they do the order. you can do it with any word but they arnt all games.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

Saying you cant say When I say stackball stack on my spray and freeze without calling it a game is like saying When I say GO (put directions here) is invalid because the game of GO or whatever isnt started.
Last edited by Pheonix on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

we are playing Stackball
You've never had to say that because it's not even a game. There are no rules for stackball, some people just say "we are playing Stackball" because they assume that everyone knows how to play it, but they have to explain it if the T's do not understand what "Stackball" is.

Like Fenix said, making the T's stack on your spray can be done in any fashion. The warden could say Go, use any other word, or say "stack on my spray."
when i say stackball stack on my spray
So, with that said, Hertzu cannot ban you for saying this because it's not a game like Simon Says that needs to be prepared correctly. There are no specific rules. Having the T's stack on your spray with the use of the word is more of a direct order. However, you can treat it like a game by saying somthing like, "No jumping while we're playing stackball", "No jumping while we're doing this", or simply just say "No jumping."
Last edited by FriedBanana on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hertzu

Post by Hertzu »

Well Stackball has always been treated as a game, I always state that we are playing it, and I have seen admins kill people for giving the command "Whenever I say stackball stack and freeze on my spray" then go to say "I never said we're playing stackball". So it seems to be a game despite it not being in motd, just like Odd Man Out. However if I were to ban fading the only reason i would have done so would be for the disrespect he was giving me despite me trying to be professional about this. Obviously this is something that should be clarified by Candyman and Fire as they make the JB rules.
Last edited by Hertzu on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Hertzu wrote:Well Stackball has always been treated as a game, I always state that we are playing it, and I have seen admins kill people for giving the command "Whenever I say stackball stack and freeze on my spray" then go to say "I never said we're playing stackball". So it seems to be a game despite it not being in motd, just like Odd Man Out. However if I were to ban fading the only reason i would have done so would be for the disrespect he was giving me despite me trying to be professional about this. Obviously this is something that should be clarified by Candyman and Fire as they make the JB rules.
I could say "We are now playing stackball. Stackball" anyone that goes to my spray I will kill as stackball isn't a game it is just a word people use for t's to stack on their spray.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

If the game is not in motd you don't have to say shit that's it
Stackball is just a word not a game
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hertzu

Post by Hertzu »

iPhone 5 wrote:If the game is not in motd you don't have to say shit that's it
There's only two games mentioned in motd(simon says, first reaction/last reaction), so by that logic we only have to mention when we're playing those two games?
Last edited by Hertzu on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

Hertzu wrote:
iPhone 5 wrote:If the game is not in motd you don't have to say shit that's it
There's only two games mentioned in motd(simon says, first reaction/last reaction), so by that logic we only have to mention when we're playing those two games?
They're the only two games that need to be mentioned in the MOTD because they have restrictions. There is no specific way to do "Stackball" because it's just a way of moving the T's around. And the thing is, if people said "When I say Sprayball stack on my spray", then the "game" would be called "Sprayball". "Stackball" isn't a game it's a way of moving the T's around.
Last edited by FriedBanana on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fading Saint

Post by Fading Saint »

in response to hertzu

i didnt show disrespect at the start, i was trying to give orders to the t's when you repeatedly talked over me while i was warden, i then said if you talk over wardfen you die, and then you continued to talk over me when i told you repeatedly to shut up you muted me. when you unmuted me i tried to explain respectfully what i said and how i said it. just because i said the word stackball does not mean we are playing stackball. after i got done telling you this, you refused to listen to reason which then i started being disrespectful, even so, i was not the only one being disrespectful, i asked why you kept muting people, and you said "i do that when i have to deal with dumbasses like you and ultim"
Last edited by Fading Saint on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.