Ruining the iceworld server with 1 player

IAmJim

Re: Ruining the iceworld server with 1 player

Post by IAmJim »

Nallout wrote:
fallensoldier wrote:Btw who the heck actually checks grammar here ahaha to the guy above me posting the "And" comment, dude seriously you need to chillout theres a reason these are called forums, dont kill me with that grammar nonsense haha.
Usually I would not but when a person tell another to "grow up" and does not know basic grammar I just cant help pointing out the contradiction. You cant tell someone to "grow up" if you cant even type it in correct grammar.
Why give grammar lessons when you can't even put apostrophes in your contractions?
Last edited by IAmJim on Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

IAmJim wrote:
Nallout wrote:
fallensoldier wrote:Btw who the heck actually checks grammar here ahaha to the guy above me posting the "And" comment, dude seriously you need to chillout theres a reason these are called forums, dont kill me with that grammar nonsense haha.
Usually I would not but when a person tell another to "grow up" and does not know basic grammar I just cant help pointing out the contradiction. You cant tell someone to "grow up" if you cant even type it in correct grammar.
Why give grammar lessons when you can't even put apostrophes in your contractions?
Im just tired i forget some things. ;_;
Last edited by Nallout on Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Thread is stupid and OP already rage quit (also the report was never filled out properly in the first place). Locked.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit