Ruining the iceworld server with 1 player

Dj_McCue

Ruining the iceworld server with 1 player

Post by Dj_McCue »

so this is probably the first time i waste 5 minutes out of my day to complain on a website ive never been on..But someone really needs to get rid of illa i absolutely love to play on that server but seriously thinking of stopping of that guy continues to play. All he does constantly on the server is bitch and whine 24 hours ruining everyones mood on the server. And seriously, who gives a crap about score or points your there to have fun, like i personally dont mind shit talking i find it funny and it makes the server more fun, but this guy is just ruining everyones mood i literally think only a few people (1 or 2) like him. But yeah hey if im wrong and if anyone disagrees feel free to reply to this thread. But personally, i think a lot more people would stay in the server if you guys gave this raccoon the good ol' boot goodbye. Im sure he'll get over it lol, and other people will stay. Again, this wasted 5 minutes of my life doing this and like i said ive never been on this website, an admin reccommended it to me, so do what you will boys.
Last edited by Dj_McCue on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
< joker

Re: Ruining the iceworld server with 1 player

Post by < joker »

1. not sure if serious

2. i care about rank
Last edited by < joker on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Well, illa just plays the game, he is pretty damn mature, even though it seems like wining, he just wants to play the game stratigically and properly. On the other hand, DJ, you constantly want other players "cawk" and say things like "let daddy touch you" and perverted shit, and now, ladies and gentleman, that is immature. Few things to note

1) Petty and useless complaint. Trash and lock.

2) If you really have an issue with him, talk to him personally.

3) Continue playing on the server, but next time, use the forums for something other then complaints like this.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

i have read your complaints and lately this guy illa is getting so many complaints about him whining and crying on server.numerous complaints came in august17,2013 while i was watching scareface.the complaints was that illa would stack teams,troll on players for no reason,badgering his own teamates whenever he gets kill or just straight trolling with harsh meanful words etc.as i was interupted from my movies by the alert tone of messages that was comming thru i enter the server to investigate the situation.i spectate for a long time and notice illa completly change his attitude and became quiet the whole time i was spectating him.the reason for that is i have gave illa warning before about his big mouth and i have already talk to spens about this situation with illa.the only reason why i havent done anything to illa because i am a fair guy and admin.anybody who has know me or play css knows that i dont like use my powers to ban anybody except aimbotter or cheaters.i talk to spens and ask him to helpppp illa and talk to him about his funky attitude and bringing bad vibe to this server..today monday august19,2013 i get another alert tone and its player asking me to come to server and deal with illa trolling and whining.why am i not suprise with all this complaints because that illa pattern everytime he steps in the server(classic signature of illa)lately everytime illa playing i get a complaint so i go into server and spectate and just monitor the server to see who is bringing bad vibe to this server.i can tell you this that illa is 1 of those ppl who thinks this game is real life and not a game.spens has talk to him and warn him for me so illa does know that he is being investigated for whining,crying,trolling,badgering other and his own teamates etc.i dont mine the trolling or shit talking but there is a difference when you really mean what you say or just trolling for fun thats why i always tell players to watch yo tone when i see a player who is really trying to be mean and harmful with their words.i have to talk to whitey,spens and a few other admins and we decides from now on that if we see any player that comes into this server and purposely try to bring bad vibe by trolling,whining,crying and use harsh words will get no warning and will be perm silence period.i will not tolerate bad vibe in my server nor i will allow players not respecting each other while game is going on.so players be aware that while you think im just spectating im not.im watching and monitoring those harsh words that comming outta players mouth so watch out.you will get perm silence and ban with no warnings.i am here to run a fun drama free game server and pls leave your emotions at the front doors before you step into server and just have fun and play this game like its a game and not real life.LAST BUT NOT LEAST GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN OR GET THE FUCK OUT
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Illa

Post by <Illa »

DJ, you are the most disrespectful player on the server and you say extremely rude/perverted things in general all the time. Do you think its a coincidence that as we were arguing, both Vipex and TJ called you names and took my side? People don't like you....I may whine about teams or lag but its all in good fun and part of the game, maybe it seems like a big deal to some but I m always laughing it off when I typing this shit.

I find it hilarious though that after I killed you nearly 20 times in a row, you resorted to crying to admins and actually took all that time to post on this forum. I was minding my own business playing the game till you said in chat "look at illa he is rank 2 but he sucks, rank doesn't matter" for someone like you who I have no respect for, I am not going to let something like that slip...like every game I played my entire, I don't like people who don't respect others and I don't give anyone ground, its just the competitive side of me, been like that my whole life.

Wig, just about every regular knows you have personal issues with me, your post serves no credibility in my opinion. If you are looking for an excuse to admin abuse me, like silencing or banning, go ahead and do it...like I told Spens the other night when he told me "wig is mad at you", I will not be bullied because someone has admin and unlike some of you guys who CSS seems to be your entire life (just based on the hours you log, going by facts here), I could care less if I get banned from the server...there are much better things I can do with my time than this game.

My final word to wig: Its better to live one day as a LION, than a thousand years as a LAMB!

I will not be coming back to these forums because I don't have time for such nonsense. Peace Yall
Last edited by <Illa on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

lol what is there to do strategically on a square map with 4 walls to hide behind
Last edited by DutchKitty on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dj_McCue

Post by Dj_McCue »

To be honest boys, i think its about time to retire css for now, I think the fact that its come to going on an online website to point out how crazy this kid is about this game and how annoying he is is fair game enough to call it quits for this game. No hard feelings boys, but i want to wish you all the best wig at hearing this guy whine everyday in your server dude best of luck haha. And for admins like spens, who i know for a fact secretly sometimes cannot stand this guy, best of luck to you to, but im retiring young haha, illa eat shit kiddo you gotta grow up someday no point in being a weirdo your whole life know what i mean? peaceee
Last edited by Dj_McCue on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

Dj_McCue wrote:To be honest boys, i think its about time to retire css for now, I think the fact that its come to going on an online website to point out how crazy this kid is about this game and how annoying he is is fair game enough to call it quits for this game. No hard feelings boys, but i want to wish you all the best wig at hearing this guy whine everyday in your server dude best of luck haha. And for admins like spens, who i know for a fact secretly sometimes cannot stand this guy, best of luck to you to, but im retiring young haha, illa eat shit kiddo you gotta grow up someday no point in being a weirdo your whole life know what i mean? peaceee
First off saying eat shit is not mature and grown up and retiring cause your complaining about 1 guy whining and your not getting your way?
Thats not what a grown up would do its called IGNORE HIM. Jeesus theres a mute button for a reason and if he uses text chat DONT LOOK AT IT. Also the server is part of the disc-ff clan so its obvious you would complain here its not sad its logic. Also so what if he cares about his score, it's the same with you CARING that hes whining so much that you went on a website just to try and get him banned or whatever your motive was. Also you cant start a sentence with "And" buddy.
Last edited by Nallout on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
fallensoldier

Post by fallensoldier »

im laughing so hard right now! I went through the exact same scenario with this dimwit illa. I used to play iceworld a longass time ago like LONG time ago "fallenangel" and remember this dude constantly pissing everyone in the server off, i play now at the jail cell servers and elsewhere, but dude seriously this made me laugh good job on calling that guy out. Im pretty sure i remember dj to if its the same one from fy bunkers years ago and from my memory he was mad chill. Btw who the heck actually checks grammar here ahaha to the guy above me posting the "And" comment, dude seriously you need to chillout theres a reason these are called forums, dont kill me with that grammar nonsense haha.
Last edited by fallensoldier on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

fallensoldier wrote:Btw who the heck actually checks grammar here ahaha to the guy above me posting the "And" comment, dude seriously you need to chillout theres a reason these are called forums, dont kill me with that grammar nonsense haha.
Usually I would not but when a person tell another to "grow up" and does not know basic grammar I just cant help pointing out the contradiction. You cant tell someone to "grow up" if you cant even type it in correct grammar.
Last edited by Nallout on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.