Put the damn Jailbreak server up again.

ryan1431

Put the damn Jailbreak server up again.

Post by ryan1431 »

Damnit boys. I go on CSS and try to look for other servers but none of them are as formal, but still fun as the DISC-FF JB servers. The reason your server is so fun is because you have good rules! No other servers have the same rules. Hard to get used to them.

Does it cost money to keep it up? I'd donate some big bad bitches (money) to get that shit up again. If not, why not just let her keep going? SO many people want this server back buddy. Should take a vote.

Legitimately though. There's still a lot of people that play CSS, and a LOT of people who want this server, so many that its worth it to roll er back up. Its never going to ALWAYS be populated. There will always be 2-3 month periods where nobody plays. But keep er going for when it repopulates!

If you were thinking of putting it on CSGO, dont. CSS will be known for its jailbreak and bhop servers.

Cheers,
[blur] ;)
Last edited by ryan1431 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drewski
Veteran

Re: Put the damn Jailbreak server up again.

Post by Drewski »

Why not make a TF2 Jailbreak server?

They are pretty fun as I Have been to a few others that I enjoy.
Last edited by Drewski on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on steam! Click the globe icon to go to my profile!
PC Specs
ryan1431

Post by ryan1431 »

You answered that question in your question. Its TF2. F that. TF2 is fun but not for Jailbreak. JB belongs to CSS. Its a given. These guys need to pull up their pants and get that server going again. Its win win : lots of people play, Disc-FF spreads, chance of receiving donations and money.
Last edited by ryan1431 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Alright. Sooo... To answer your question: Yes, every server you have in any hl2.exe does cost money. Why the server went down? The population went down and down.. Please read the topic Fire posted on September 8th, 2013.

http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3772
Last edited by Dubstab on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

It wasn't just money it was also drama. Ever since I put that server back up for the second time it's been nothing but a headache. The community was filled with a bunch of toxic ass holes. The community played the game as if the goal was to see how fast they could get the CT team to rage quit or just start free killing out of frustration.

I will never put up another Jailbreak server or any server that has subjective game play. Go find some where else to play.
Last edited by Fire on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

Fire wrote:The community played the game as if the goal was to see how fast they could get the CT team to rage quit or just start free killing out of frustration.
Or there was that point when a CT would order you to do 5 million things in the hope that you missed one so he could find something to kill your for *cough* SLIPIN *cough*
"aaaalright take 1 step out of your cell facing sideways while doing a carwheel that includes you doing a flip and then land on a handstand for 5 seconds before afk freezing."
God damnit CTs.
Last edited by Pheonix on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ryan1431

Post by ryan1431 »

Lol then send me the server Fire I'll host it
Last edited by ryan1431 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Maybe I'll release my files idk tho.
ImageImage