New Server Suggestions??

Farthu

Re: New Server Suggestions??

Post by Farthu »

I agree with panz, would like to see some of those jail break players in there muhahahahaha.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Yea well I will look into. A better idea for a server like like might be bring in from a already populated server.
ImageImage
imtheguy247

Post by imtheguy247 »

A FREAKING RADIO on jailbreak when your dead. Rebellers like me usually sit on a screen watching other people play, and can't talk, so a radio would be freaking awesome. Like sourcetunes.com, Idk if you have SourceMOD, but if you do, something like this http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=512035
Last edited by imtheguy247 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

^Done
ImageImage
kri§
Server Admin

Post by kri§ »

What about a zombie mod server like (wcs) war craft server get races and you gain levels should make some dedicated players due to the fact you gain levels and new races have something for players to come back to and level you know what i mean? :)
I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one
She's all 99 of them I need a machine gun.
imtheguy247

Post by imtheguy247 »

I would much rather have a DE server, or clan match server. Something scottish said was a special tag on your name, that shows ur part of the [FF] Match Player
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

kri§ wrote:What about a zombie mod server like (wcs) war craft server get races and you gain levels should make some dedicated players due to the fact you gain levels and new races have something for players to come back to and level you know what i mean? :)
and also abuse the fuck out of specific broken races that are extremely overpowered/exploitable which puts a huge bar saying "You have to play this long." in front of new players that keeps them from being able to compete fairly. yeah, let's do that. /sarcasm
Last edited by soulharvester on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

imtheguy247 wrote:I would much rather have a DE server, or clan match server. Something scottish said was a special tag on your name, that shows ur part of the [FF] Match Player
We are working on a de server and we do have a private clan match server, please contact me or fire for more info on it but the ip
should be in the group page