Dust 2 Suggestion

Dream.Ez

Dust 2 Suggestion

Post by Dream.Ez »

Lately Dust 2 is just AWP fest 2012 and everyone whines and complains... I honestly don't care about the AWPs, but for the sake of the server (and to current/future regulars) maybe it might be possible to limit 2 AWPs per team or something around those lines?

Just a thought, let me know if you agree/disagree

inb4 Fatty makes fun of me :)
Last edited by Dream.Ez on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Dionyx

Re: Dust 2 Suggestion

Post by Dionyx »

100% just played three rounds of dust (still playing) everyone had awps there we two guys outta 16 that didnt have awps
Last edited by Dionyx on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I would but it is a 50/50 on people who want them not restricted and people who do. I am not sure what to do. The server is populate pretty much every day the way it is now, I wouldn't want to anger my regulars.

If I did decide to restrict the AWP I would do this:

Three AWPs per team.

You may use the AWP two rounds in a row then you have to wait a round before using it again.
Last edited by Fire on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Dream.Ez

Post by Dream.Ez »

Like I said, I've fine with either decision you make. Just thought I'd bring it up for the sake of the server :)
Last edited by Dream.Ez on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

I LIKE FIRE'S IDEA
Last edited by Candyman on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

Fire wrote:I would but it is a 50/50 on people who want them not restricted and people who do. I am not sure what to do. The server is populate pretty much every day the way it is now, I wouldn't want to anger my regulars.

If I did decide to restrict the AWP I would do this:

Three AWPs per team.

You may use the AWP two rounds in a row then you have to wait a round before using it again.
Yes you should restrict the awps, everytime im in the server, there are atleast 5 or more ppl complaining about unlimited awps. It should be used but not restricted. Maybe like 2-3 per team considering there are only 18 slots in the server.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

Yes that would make it fair for those people but aswell it isnt oh shit my face is gone cause i saw the glimpse of a scope (play css real scoutz lol best gun ever headshots all day long)
Last edited by Dionyx on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

i think that it should be, under 12 people in server 2 per team, over 12 in server 3 per team, (im sure there is a mod for that in where it changed restrictions based on player count)

and we should do this asap, we losing a lil portion of players that were everyday regulars
Last edited by Fatty on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Fatty wrote:i think that it should be, under 12 people in server 2 per team, over 12 in server 3 per team, (im sure there is a mod for that in where it changed restrictions based on player count)

and we should do this asap, we losing a lil portion of players that were everyday regulars
I might be possible to do that kind of restriction, tbh though I think it is more work than needed. With the two round limit on it would restrict the AWP enough for regular users.

As for losing players it just isn't true. If you look at our server stats we have been steadily increasing. There really hasn't been any dip in population at all. That's why I am weary of changing things.
Last edited by Fire on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Farthu

Post by Farthu »

Fatty wrote:i think that it should be, under 12 people in server 2 per team, over 12 in server 3 per team, (im sure there is a mod for that in where it changed restrictions based on player count)
I think this would be the best.
Last edited by Farthu on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.