Dust 2 Suggestion

insignia

Re: Dust 2 Suggestion

Post by insignia »

Just thought I'd point out I play there BECAUSE awps aren't restricted. I can rifle fine too but banning something that's already part of the game because some people can't do well against awps is really their fault.

Nothing against limited restriction but I personally like it the way it is now. Or at least change the buy money to $800 or something so those that get sufficient kills can buy awps or what not.
Last edited by insignia on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mr. Green

Post by Mr. Green »

it's just VERY boring cause the last 3 times i played, the whole opposite team had awps (10-12 ppl) you can't go anywhere without getting awped and if you camp ppl complain that you're a camper. It also helps the Ts to camp their spawn too much delaying the game or not doing the objective. And i agree with fatty AND fire : the population keep increasing but it's always new ppl, at the same time we lost A LOT of regulars because of awps they would come to me and say ''GOD DAMN NOOBS WITH AWPS FUCK THIS'' or ''fuck these faggot awp spawn campers im outta here'' that's why i asked you to put a ''OUT OF SPAWN BY 1:30'' warning 2 months ago. i say 2-3 awps per team is cool and should really force the Ts out of their spawn and try to plant the bomb + it will force ppl to use other guns and will eventually be better players.
Can we still have the warning thing tho?
Last edited by Mr. Green on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Preston in charge of Office, Mr. Green of Dust2, Kris of Mini-games and Candyman of Jailbreak
Phantom wrote:Mr. Green have the biggest penis i've ever seen
insignia

Post by insignia »

Most of the people that tend to leave are newcomers, not regulars. This server is populated because there are no restrictions. But if awps seriously do bother some people, I suggest making the start money $800 like I stated before. Not everyone will have awps, and this will encourage people to leave spawn and get kills.
Last edited by insignia on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mr. Green

Post by Mr. Green »

insignia wrote:Most of the people that tend to leave are newcomers, not regulars. This server is populated because there are no restrictions. But if awps seriously do bother some people, I suggest making the start money $800 like I stated before. Not everyone will have awps, and this will encourage people to leave spawn and get kills.
^this could also work but having money problems instead of awps will get us to loose a lot more ppl than just restricting the awp
Last edited by Mr. Green on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Preston in charge of Office, Mr. Green of Dust2, Kris of Mini-games and Candyman of Jailbreak
insignia

Post by insignia »

Doesn't necessarily have to be $800. It could be set to 5k or something. Anything other than 16k so people aren't annoyed with the constant awps.
Last edited by insignia on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Green

Post by Mr. Green »

the problem with restricting the money is that you can always go to 0$ wich cause you to rage because awp vs glock is not cool
Last edited by Mr. Green on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
insignia

Post by insignia »

Most people usually goes spec then rejoins for a cash refill if that's the case. If you're broke every round, clearly you're doing something wrong.

Anyways, I don't mind how things are gonna change but I prefer it to keep it the way it is. People only complain against awps because they're not good against it.
Last edited by insignia on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Green

Post by Mr. Green »

they also complain at it cause it's pretty boring to play 10awps vs 10 awps. I'm a good awpwhore and i think it's lame when it comes to this.
Last edited by Mr. Green on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Farthu

Post by Farthu »

Server only uses awps. Once restricted those people that only use awps will probably find another server to play on.
Last edited by Farthu on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Green

Post by Mr. Green »

well so be it, it's not AWP_DUST2, but de_dust2
Last edited by Mr. Green on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.