Dust 2 Suggestion

Clorox-

Re: Dust 2 Suggestion

Post by Clorox- »

I agree with the awp restriction, because it does get ridiculous with teams of 12 v 12, and more than half is just awps.
But you need to limit the amount of awps to a logical number per team so those who like awps
will get a better chance to get one.
Say like 5 per team, so It's still a decent amount when It's full so there's still an option for it.
But It would still be limited. (10/24 players can awp)
Last edited by Clorox- on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Mr. Green

Post by Mr. Green »

Clorox- wrote:I agree with the awp restriction, because it does get ridiculous with teams of 12 v 12, and more than half is just awps.
But you need to limit the amount of awps to a logical number per team so those who like awps
will get a better chance to get one.
Say like 5 per team, so It's still a decent amount when It's full so there's still an option for it.
But It would still be limited. (10/24 players can awp)
it's still almost half what if the serv have 15ppl ? 10 out of 15 is a lot i say 3 per team
Last edited by Mr. Green on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Preston in charge of Office, Mr. Green of Dust2, Kris of Mini-games and Candyman of Jailbreak
Phantom wrote:Mr. Green have the biggest penis i've ever seen
Loon3yToOns

Post by Loon3yToOns »

i for one would not be playing dust 2 if awps were to be restricted ... a lot of people that scrim / have league matches come in just because the awp is there. if that doesnt make sense lets break it down
you have the usual players who couldnt care less
you have the bad players who cry constantly bout anything and everything, including awps
then you have the players that want to train and practice their awp and not very many servers allow unlimited awps.
so out of all the players on that server the ones that complain about the awp are the ones that complain about everything and anything and just want things their way, when they actually have no say. server's awesome the way it is in the many months ive been on it ive only seen 2 people complain about it.
Last edited by Loon3yToOns on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
™I'm Cryng For You

Post by ™I'm Cryng For You »

I honestly think the awps are fine.. use smoke grenades , flashes and a p90 than rush.. :mrgreen: youll be fine..
Last edited by ™I'm Cryng For You on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nish

Post by Nish »

™I'm Cryng For You wrote:I honestly think the awps are fine.. use smoke grenades , flashes and a p90 than rush.. :mrgreen: youll be fine..
Agreed, but like others said until it gets to a 10v10 awp battle in the middle nd spawn its kinda ridiculous. The idea of limiting it to 5 per team, full or not is the best one in my opinion. Still enough for a reasonable amount of players to use it, and practice. But you just have to buy it quicker than the other players. Thats my two cents anyway
Last edited by Nish on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

i do like the way office is run at 3v3 awps but being what Looney said i do agree there are people who are legit practicing for awps so i believe 12v12 there should be about half 6v6 awps then u can scout m4a1 ak47 all those things and then get awp next round

P.S. i know there is scripts out there that dont allow you to have a weapon after you die with that weapon until next round E.x. I have awp looney wants one i die next round i cant buy the awp and looney gets one so it all fairness if you die with the awp u have to wait a round to grab it again