Map Editing

BigNastyTeddyBear

Map Editing

Post by BigNastyTeddyBear »

This is a question for mostly our Vets who have some free time on their hands. Is there anyone that knows how to edit maps and is willing to teach me how to do so? My goal is when I'm off work that I just spend that time editing maps for FF2/VSH fix map exploits, unregistered walls/boxes that people hide in, cap points, and skybox height. I'm usually on steam from 9pm-3am Eastern US time but that may change within the next few weeks. Please concatc me directly through steam and post a comment before adding me just so I know that you're not trying to add me for unusual trading. You can find my steam profile Here so you're not confused with my alt account or posers even though I'm probably the only person with this name on steam except for my alt.
Last edited by BigNastyTeddyBear on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm @Best because I am da best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °) ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) k
Ibuix

Re: Map Editing

Post by Ibuix »

BigNastyTeddyBear wrote:This is a question for mostly our Vets who have some free time on their hands. Is there anyone that knows how to edit maps and is willing to teach me how to do so? My goal is when I'm off work that I just spend that time editing maps for FF2/VSH fix map exploits, unregistered walls/boxes that people hide in, cap points, and skybox height. I'm usually on steam from 9pm-3am Eastern US time but that may change within the next few weeks. Please concatc me directly through steam and post a comment before adding me just so I know that you're not trying to add me for unusual trading. You can find my steam profile Here so you're not confused with my alt account or posers even though I'm probably the only person with this name on steam except for my alt.
Just posted this in off topic, but sure, I'll try and help.
Screw the rules, I have money.