Teamspeak 3 Issues

Visprii
Veteran

Teamspeak 3 Issues

Post by Visprii »

So I downloaded Teamspeak Soundboard, a mod for Teamspeak, a couple weeks ago. I've been using it to play music but one day it completely messed up my Capture Profile, making it so that everytime I join I have to set it to default or else it shows as my mic is disabled. When I do check it to make sure a check mark is next to it, my mic seems to work fine, until I use soundboard again, then when I talk or use soundboard it emits a very loud echo and I have to disconnect and make sure that my Capture Profile's Default box is check marked so the echo stops.

I've uninstalled reinstalled Teamspeak and I've made a new capture profile already

If someone could tell me what's going on it will be truly appreciated.
Last edited by Visprii on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?
HakureiReimu_Husky

Re: Teamspeak 3 Issues

Post by HakureiReimu_Husky »

Gandolf Rodriguez wrote:So I downloaded Teamspeak Soundboard, a mod for Teamspeak, a couple weeks ago. I've been using it to play music but one day it completely messed up my Capture Profile, making it so that everytime I join I have to set it to default or else it shows as my mic is disabled. When I do check it to make sure an exclamation mark is next to it, my mic seems to work fine, until I use soundboard again, then when I talk or use soundboard it emits a very loud echo and I have to disconnect and make sure that my Capture Profile's Default box is check marked so the echo stops.

I've uninstalled reinstalled Teamspeak and I've made a new capture profile already

If someone could tell me what's going on it will be truly appreciated.
It seems to be an incompatibility issue, when I tried doing such I ended up getting the qtgui3.dll is missing file even after making sure it existed, poor coding or not updated.
Last edited by HakureiReimu_Husky on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is goodbye.
Visprii
Veteran

Re: Teamspeak 3 Issues

Post by Visprii »

But the thing is it tampered with my Capture Profile, everytime I join in any Teamspeak lobby I have to go to my Capture Profile and set it to Default or else my mic is disabled. I checked my options and it says it's already connected to Default so I'm still not sure what the issue is.
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?