Just two extremely annoying problems.

Adam

Just two extremely annoying problems.

Post by Adam »

Hey guys! Having two annoying problems over here so I need some help with them
1. Deletion of files automatically without my intention
So, this is the most annoying one ever (first time that this issue occurs with me, never knew a virus like it), my computer deletes files without me doing it. I was on Steam, chatting with a friend of mine, then unexpectedly, Steam crashed, when I got back in, I went to the games section and then all games were uninstalled, I came to my photos (computer photos not in Steam) and they were deleted, programs too just except Steam which was odd (first time that happens) so I totally got angry about all that, it happened in only a second and all the things were deleted, now the second time where this problem happens again, I was playing ROBLOX (don't sue me for this hue) and then my computer lagged and deleted programs and everything with Steam (with TF2 installed it got deleted again fuu.) Please help.
2. Mouse double-clicking when I single-click
Whenever I single-click, my mouse detects it as a double-click so it sends that detection to the computer making the single-click a double click (again the first time that happens lmao). For example, I wanted to move a folder somewhere, so I single-click and hold, instead of that my computer opens the folder, so I thought there was some kind of virus configured that, because of curiosity, I unplugged my mouse from my main PC computer, and plugged it into a clean (no virus) laptop, and the same happened, so I guess the solution is dis-assembly of the mouse, but how?
Here, I'll give you the information about the mouse:
Manufacturer: Banda
Purpose: 6D Gaming Mouse
Rating: 5V, 100 mA
Made in: China (for god's sake China)
Last edited by Adam on Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Just two extremely annoying problems.

Post by Dongle »

1.) Launch your computer into safe mode (Press F2, F4, or F10) and run a thorough virus scan. Malwarebyte's is a pretty good program to use if you want a free anti-virus software, and I suggest doing CCleaner and Defraggler to get rid of unnecessary files. (NOTE: You won't be able to connect to the internet in safe mode, so boot your computer normally and install the necessary programs first before booting safe mode.)

2.) Get a new mouse
ImageImage
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Dongle wrote:1.) Launch your computer into safe mode (Press F2, F4, or F10) and run a thorough virus scan. Malwarebyte's is a pretty good program to use if you want a free anti-virus software, and I suggest doing CCleaner and Defraggler to get rid of unnecessary files. (NOTE: You won't be able to connect to the internet in safe mode, so boot your computer normally and install the necessary programs first before booting safe mode.)

2.) Get a new mouse
Malwarebytes + Avast.
You don't have some strange bug, that sounds like a virus.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dongle wrote:1.) Launch your computer into safe mode (Press F2, F4, or F10) and run a thorough virus scan. Malwarebyte's is a pretty good program to use if you want a free anti-virus software, and I suggest doing CCleaner and Defraggler to get rid of unnecessary files. (NOTE: You won't be able to connect to the internet in safe mode, so boot your computer normally and install the necessary programs first before booting safe mode.)

2.) Get a new mouse
I got some people recommending that kind of anti-virus, I'll get it, and I'll download CCleaner too, but what's the difference between CCleaner and Defraggler tho? What's the best? You know that I REALLY need to get that virus outta here right? By the way thanks for the help, dongie.
sambawarkiddo wrote:

2.) Get a new mouse
Malwarebytes + Avast.
You don't have some strange bug, that sounds like a virus.
Honestly, I thought the same too, might be actually spyware or something, I browse too much in the internet downloading games and stuff, might be the reason. But though I've never seen a virus behaving that way in my whole PC life. Thanks for noting tho.
Last edited by Adam on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
yo wanna see a SPIRAL?
Spoiler
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

CCleaner will remove junk files and Defraggler will defrag your files so your computer will run faster.
ImageImage
hisiglemic

Post by hisiglemic »

If I would here is a nice recommendation for a mouse I would recommend a logitech G300s.
Last edited by hisiglemic on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
one day I will meet Gaben
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

hisiglemic wrote:If I would here is a nice recommendation for a mouse I would recommend a logitech G300s.
good af mouse.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

sambawarkiddo wrote:
hisiglemic wrote:If I would here is a nice recommendation for a mouse I would recommend a logitech G300s.
good af mouse.
Been using the same mouse for over 4years now, first one broke a little after 2years but bought the same one back instantly and will possibly buy one after this one breaks as well. As long as they keep manufacturing them I keep buying them.
ImageImageImage