Giving away old graphics card

PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Giving away old graphics card

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

I've recently purchased a new graphics card. I don't want to go through the hassle of selling my old one, and I've already asked everyone I know in person.

If anyone is interested in a free graphics card, please let me know. It's a Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X 3G D5. You can find more information here.

You can pay me if you feel inclined, but I'm not asking for any money. While I would prefer if you pay the shipping (I'll accept TF2 items as a payment), I won't require it as long as the shipping isn't too expensive.

It's used and in good condition. I'll work on getting a date of purchase, but I believe it's approx 2 years old. It will be cleaned, and I should still have the original box.

The graphics card has been claimed. This thread can be locked now.
Last edited by PembrokeWelshCorgi on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Giving away old graphics card

Post by Jasmine »

You're such a sweetheart!
Much love
Jasmine
goinundercover
Veteran

Post by goinundercover »

One heck of a card to give away. The HD 7970/R9 280X is still a great 1080p card, even by today's standards. On top of that, it's the Vapor-X edition, which is one of the best coolers of that generation.
Retired.
PembrokeWelshCorgi
Veteran

Post by PembrokeWelshCorgi »

Upon closer inspection, I do not know where the original box is, but I work for a company that ships paper products, so I have access to lots of packing material.

I have a 2K4K monitor, so I wanted a more capable GPU, but I was easily getting 50 - 60 FPS on High Settings at 1080p on games such as Fallout 4 with my Vapor-X.
In the not too distant future, next Sunday A.D....