Re-introduction

TheKatz

Re-introduction

Post by TheKatz »

Hi. I'm Katz.

I've been gone for heck knows now. Used to be an admin for DeathRun, but stuff happened. New job and living situation changing. Didn't get the chance to say goodbye on my hiatus, but I figure now I have a chance to say hello again. Now that my schedule has mellowed out and I feel stable, I'm going to start being as active as I can on TF2 again. Being gone for a few has sorta' rekindled a love for the game. Plus, I hear there's a new update, so that's nice.

I first discovered the Disc-FF group in like 2014 or 2015. I joined their servers a lot when my friend played on them. Joined officially on the server July 2016 sometime. Didn't get admin until November I think? I'dunno. I've been around for maybe a few years or so. DeathRun has sorta' been where I lived for the most part. Disc-FF is neat, so now that I'm all comfortable with IRL, I think now would be a good time to come back. Probably just be on there again. Probably. I hear there's new game-modes for TF2 and GMOD, so I might swing by there.

Anyways, thanks for reading.
Spoiler
dabbing squidward
Shankin
Veteran

Re: Re-introduction

Post by Shankin »

Bruv, I thought you was dead for a cool minute.
WhatIsLove: SHANKIN YOU'RE A FUCKING NIGGA BITCH.

SpicyCandy: you're sub-human.
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

hi wb
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

hi
Fire wrote:You're a admin?