Jason's Introduction

Jason Wolf

Jason's Introduction

Post by Jason Wolf »

Hello!

My name is Jason and I am just making a quick little introduction so I can perhaps make my self known a little better by the community. Right now, I am sticking to Slender Fortress for some time and will eventually rotate to other servers and check those out. I use to be a Slender Fortress trial staff member back then in 2017 in the middle of the year. I was removed from the staff team due to my inactivity and my abusive behavior. I'd like to start off saying I apologize to the players that I have potentially ruined their experience on the Slender Fortress server. Though, this was months ago, I feel that I should still at least apologize. If SpicyCandy does ever read this, I would like to start off saying that I feel that we have gotten off on the wrong foot. Every time that I was in Teamspeak, you would come in at the wrong moments that I would be doing something mingy when I wasn't really trying to be. I felt as you had a grudge against me ever since you first met me. I would also like to apologize to you for my behavior back then. I think I have changed a lot and I would like to come back to the community again and change the outlook that people saw me as.

Now THAT is off my shoulders, I would like to say hello to the new and old members of the community. If we have met before or somehow remember me or just a new person looking to play, go ahead and click the globe under my name and add me! Before adding me, please make sure to at least meet the requirements I have posted on my profile!
Spoiler
3P051
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Re: Jason's Introduction

Post by fishermatt3552 »

Welcome to the forums! if i may make a suggestion, come check out the VSH, Prophunt, and Dodgeball servers
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

Welcome back. I've been popping in the slender server recently. Hope to see you there.
JackieDrawsCx

Post by JackieDrawsCx »

Welcome back Jason! Been a while since ive seen you around.
Also known as ☆♥Moshi Moshi♥☆
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Join me on murder sometime! we have punch and pie!

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Mitch
Server Admin

Post by Mitch »

LewandaSillyFeathers wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:17 am Join me on murder sometime! we have punch and pie!
Don't trust the punch
Jason Wolf

Post by Jason Wolf »

Mitch wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:13 pm
LewandaSillyFeathers wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:17 am Join me on murder sometime! we have punch and pie!
Don't trust the punch
Oh?
Spoiler
3P051
Yang Xaio Long
Veteran

Post by Yang Xaio Long »

HELLO THERE
Edit 23/11/21: What d'ya want? If you're here from 2021 and beyond and you want to find me, you can find me at → speedrun.com/user/Mr.Blonde ←

One Vision, One Purpose! The Technology of Peace. Peace Through Power

Jason Wolf

Post by Jason Wolf »

Yang Xaio Long wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:23 pm HELLO THERE
Gimme some General Tso's chicken
Spoiler
3P051