Neko's Re-introduction

Neko
Veteran

Neko's Re-introduction

Post by Neko »

Hello all. It's been quite a while since I've put out an introduction and since there have been many new faces I thought it's about time to properly introduce myself. First off (believe it or not), I am not into anime as much as it may seem. Sure, it's great and all but, especially since I got out of high school, I haven't really watched it all that much. If you want to think of me being into anything as much as my weeaboo profile suggests I'm into anime, think of me being into music. Now that I'm done staring at my monitor for 30 minutes trying to think of shit that doesn't sound stupid, I might as well say I'm currently taking web design and digital media classes while trying to figure out if I should keep my networking major or switch. Although networking and cloud architecture is a great choice for money, especially since I live in San Antonio, I find it boring as hell while web design and digital media are very satisfying. I'm a soldier main that uses the battalions back-up, and I waste tons money on videogames after telling myself I'm finally going to invest in something. I mostly play on Idle 1, but every now and then I like to jump around and see whats going on in the other servers. This is a wonderful community and every second I get to be a part of it is a second of my life I was happy to live. Hopefully new people reading this can find their place in Fire Friendly and enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks for reading, I'm glad to say hello again. :thumbup:
Spoiler
I might start watching more anime so any suggestions would be cool.
https://github.com/SollyVR
Add me on VRChat: "Solly."
Add me on Steam: linked to my forums website.
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Re: Neko's Re-introduction

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Welcome back! join me in murder sometime, we have punch (that is perfectly safe & trustable) and pie!

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

Welcome back, Neko! I've been hopping around too but never got around to playing Idle. Hope to see you there.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Welcome back Neko!
Much love
Jasmine
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Never met you directly, but from what I read from old reports, you seem like a good person.

Welcome back.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Neko
Veteran

Post by Neko »

Thanks everyone. I hope I get to see you all in-game sometime.
https://github.com/SollyVR
Add me on VRChat: "Solly."
Add me on Steam: linked to my forums website.