Wassup Bitches, I'm Teflon :D

TeflonDon

Wassup Bitches, I'm Teflon :D

Post by TeflonDon »

Hey bitches I know most of you. I've been playing in FF since I was like in 9th/10th grade. I already graduated High School and been out of school for a year. so I've been playing on/off for about idk a long fucking time bitches. You guys are all homosexual sluts that I dream of every night, Me gashing your throats with a peace of wood I carved out into a knife. I dream of molestation of your sibilings, I dream about torturing every single one of you til' suicide. I am Psychopath, Why lie?
I love gashing my dick inside Fire's Dry mom's vagina. it's so wet inside. So dry outside.

After I rape, I piss on my victims, I guess thats a feeling only me and R. Kelly know.
Things I like:
I love smoking marijuana.
I love bitches.
Things I hate:
Female Dogs.
And that Green Herb.(Moldy Vagina hairs from Candyman's sister.)
Last edited by TeflonDon on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
LevelDeuce :D

Re: Wassup Bitches, I'm Teflon :D

Post by LevelDeuce :D »

Teflon Your messed up bro >.>
Last edited by LevelDeuce :D on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

LevelDeuce :D wrote:Teflon Your messed up bro >.>
Idk what you're talking about. I LOL'D XD Wazz good mah nigguh y u no msg me no moarz STOP FUCKING CANDYMANS SISTER AND TALK TO MEh ;_; nigger -__- i can't stop listening to the one part in that rap we made where you say "CANDYMAN YOUR FUCKING BLACK" me and candyman just die at that part. And the second one "and fuck fire.... i love you fire" lolololol welcome teflon <3 no homo. rape ya l8tr ;)
Last edited by AsianCat on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO

Is ur real name Teflon Don? it sounds like a molestors name >;D
Last edited by LevelDeuce :D on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

This piece of Italian Mexican cock slinging person makes me want to cry tears of joy.
Last edited by Walrus on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Walrus wrote:This piece of Italian Mexican cock slinging person makes me want to cry tears of joy.

Dont forget Gay :3
Last edited by LevelDeuce :D on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

LevelDeuce :D wrote:
Walrus wrote:This piece of Italian Mexican cock slinging person makes me want to cry tears of joy.

Dont forget Gay :3
He's only gay for me and candymans mom, but mostly me.
Last edited by Walrus on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

HI :D
Last edited by 3Percent on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hakezu

Post by Hakezu »

You've been here since 9th/10th grade... but your intro is now. Damn bro >_> lol
Last edited by Hakezu on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Element

Post by Element »

TeflonDon wrote:Hey bitches I know most of you. I've been playing in FF since I was like in 9th/10th grade. I already graduated High School and been out of school for a year. so I've been playing on/off for about idk a long fucking time bitches. You guys are all homosexual sluts that I dream of every night, Me gashing your throats with a peace of wood I carved out into a knife. I dream of molestation of your sibilings, I dream about torturing every single one of you til' suicide. I am Psychopath, Why lie?
I love gashing my dick inside Fire's Dry mom's vagina. it's so wet inside. So dry outside.

After I rape, I piss on my victims, I guess thats a feeling only me and R. Kelly know.
Things I like:
I love smoking marijuana.
I love bitches.
Things I hate:
Female Dogs.
And that Green Herb.(Moldy Vagina hairs from Candyman's sister.)
AsianCat wrote:
LevelDeuce :D wrote:Teflon Your messed up bro >.>
Idk what you're talking about. I LOL'D XD Wazz good mah nigguh y u no msg me no moarz STOP FUCKING CANDYMANS SISTER AND TALK TO MEh ;_; nigger -__- i can't stop listening to the one part in that rap we made where you say "CANDYMAN YOUR FUCKING BLACK" me and candyman just die at that part. And the second one "and fuck fire.... i love you fire" lolololol welcome teflon <3 no homo. rape ya l8tr ;)
Last edited by Element on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

-When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

-Drinking is not a solution, unless we are talking about alcohol.