Titz-N-Anal

AsianCat

Titz-N-Anal

Post by AsianCat »

Yo, I figured if everyone else is making an introduction, why not make one myself. So, I'm Titz *which is what most people call me*. I'm just here to play jailbreak and minigames and just have fun. Maybe make a few friends along the way. I'm 16, don't need a job and active most of the time considering I got nothin' else to do except when I'm out training. I like meeting new people, and can tell if I will get along with someone or not. I don't really hold grudges that long either. I'm a jailbreak and minigames admin add me if you want *dont spam or annoying me with one word sentences just annoying*. Anyways yeah, that's about it. Thanks Disc-FF! :wave: :wave: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :? :lol: :lol: :crazy: :wave: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Last edited by AsianCat on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
LevelDeuce :D

Re: Titz-N-Anal

Post by LevelDeuce :D »

You must be new here. Welcome to the Forums! :D
Last edited by LevelDeuce :D on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

Last edited by AsianCat on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

This guy likes to think he's my pimp, but behind her back I've been selling his smelly roasted beef.