Hello

Zethy
Veteran

Hello

Post by Zethy »

It's me

Hello everyone, It's Zethy. You might know me if you play in the FF2 servers, I like to joke around with other regulars and I heavily use the chat(Because I don't have a mic, but that doesn't make me less known on the community :lol: )

I joined this community a long ago, well not that much, around 2013 I would say. But I never did an introduction on the forums.

First of all, I really really like EDM music like Dubstep, Future Bass, Trap and DnB, I expend a whole day searching for more music. And I have the dream of becoming a good producer too.

And second, I like playing FF2. Why? Because you always find new ways of doing something, and it requires advanced TF2 knowledge to be a good player. I also play DeathRun, but only when there's not too much people.

So that's it, if you read my post then you'll know where to find me :P . Adios!
Last edited by Zethy on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Hello

Post by Dongle »

Welcome! Hope to see you around, and don't be a stranger to the other servers <:
ImageImage
LewandaSillyFeathers
Server Admin

Post by LewandaSillyFeathers »

Freak fortress has punch and pie

Why would you ever accept fear when you have the power to refuse it?
SkyBlue: He didn't lick it good enough.
Onion: is it cause of my race?
Mr Pail
Veteran

Post by Mr Pail »

Tfw you've played on Disc that long and never checked out the forums ;w; but regardless. Its nice to meet you Zethy! Hope you continue to enjoy what we offer :D

Sureal
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Prophunt's pretty cool. should check it out. Deathrun is pretty sweet too. As is slender fortress. And Dodgeball. And VSH. Don't tell Armen I gave it a compliment though...
Fire wrote:You're a admin?