The 133rd Introduction (Not really...)

The 133rd Introduction (Not really...)

Post by 133 »

Hello there. I'm 133. Formerly known to other locations around the internet as Team Spirit, maybe someone here has played with me before, who knows. Anyways, it was recent that I became aware of this community, as I was one day browsing for a dodgeball server, and decided to try this one out. Mind you, the rockets were broken at the time, so I almost left, but the people on the server at the time were very friendly, and I wanted to stay around.

About two days after playing on the dodgeball server, I migrated to the Freak Fortress #2, and found the players there just as welcoming. Give it another three days, and Slender Fortress forced my hand into calling myself a lover of this community. Almost all of the people I've met while playing are insanely friendly, inhumanely, even. Which is why I wanted to join this community.

Now, my name is 133. Why, you ask? Well, take a quick look at my avatar. If you don't recognize it, it's an eevee, my favorite pokemon. If you know eevee's pokedex number, you'd notice it's the same as my name; 133. And thus, why it's my name. In Pokemon, Eevee's ability is called Adaptability, and I happen to be a very adaptable person. In terms of me adapting. Not needing others to adapt to me.

A few warnings about me, I am very short-focused. I have a mental illness, you can call it, that causes my focus to shift on the spot. Arguably, I'm also bipolar, but they might be one in the same. This mental illness however does sometimes spark up, and occasionally cause my attitude to be one of those really annoying; "I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me" ones. Although, when this happens, I tend to just leave servers and stay to myself, as to not hurt anyone with whatever might be said, but, you have been warned.

At the moment, I'm trying to learn SourcePawn coding along with proper level design in Hammer World Editor, for Source games, namingly, the two this group has servers for; TF2 and CS:GO.

Anyways, happy to be here, and hoping to stay for as long as I can <3
Last edited by 133 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shhhhh, I'll make it work.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: The 133rd Introduction (Not really...)

Post by Dongle »

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you around!
ImageImage
Mr Pail
Veteran

Post by Mr Pail »

Ayy 133! Good to see ya on the forums. Hope the map design works out for ya ^.^

Sureal
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

Hey. Hope to see you sometimes. Give VSH a try, sure you'll like it.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Hope I didn't ruin db for you with the lerp thing.
Welcome to the forums :)
Much love
Jasmine
Neko
Veteran

Post by Neko »

Welcome! Come to the idles sometime. We bite but at least you can level up your stranges maybe.
https://github.com/SollyVR
Add me on VRChat: "Solly."
Add me on Steam: linked to my forums website.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Welcome.
ImageImage