Hello There DISC-FF

Jamieboi 1989

Hello There DISC-FF

Post by Jamieboi 1989 »

Hi there DISC-FF. Though I had made a Forum account some time ago and been playing on your FF2 servers for over a year. I feel its time to introduce myself. My names Jamie (kinda obvious by my Forum account name!) im 27, im a down to earth guy who is very friendly and likes to joke a lot :P I live in Hertfordshire England around 20 miles north west of London and I am a part time deliverer. My hobbies are... (ones pretty obviously mentioned too!) TF2, social outtings with close friends, going to the movies with said friends or family (I love going to the movies most!) going to see xXx: Return of Xander Cage this Saturday and quite excited for that! :P And my favourite sport is Formula One which ive been watching since 1999 as just a kid :)

So thats my introduction and I would also like to mention that I have found my love for this community and am on your FF2 servers almost everyday of which im always choosing a random boss and I have now decided I am going to be paying out the 30 keys for permanant premium VIP to truly show my love for this community. I have the keys waiting to become tradeable at the moment though! XD So this time next week I should be able to hand them over :)

I look forward to hearing back from the community and what you have to say! :)
Last edited by Jamieboi 1989 on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Hello there DISC-FF

Post by Jasmine »

Hai Jamie <3
Much love
Jasmine
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Sup, I seen you around.
ImageImage
notjus

Post by notjus »

neat dude
I go by Get/Here and this is my steam profile.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/notjus/