Jason Wolf - Hello! - I'm back

Jason Wolf

Jason Wolf - Hello! - I'm back

Post by Jason Wolf »

I don't know if you remember me or not, but I was a trial admin from Slender. :3

I just want to officially announce that I am back! I had to take some time off to due to me hosting a German exchange student. After that I had to get caught up on some school work, and my grades are now back up! I will be more active as of now! I don't know if TF2 fixed the mic frequency problem, but it they haven't then my mic will sound like shit, so I can't use it. Expect me to be active again on Slender Fortress. I will also go and join other DISC-FF servers in the process and see how much they changed and to see previous people I have met. Again, I hope to see a lot of the people I knew again! *Cough cough* "Rigby" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh also, I changed my name to Nebula on Steam!

Hope to see you around! :3
Spoiler
3P051
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Re: Jason Wolf - Hello! - I'm back

Post by fishermatt3552 »

Your name sounds faintly familiar. Don't remember from where, but welcome back anyways dude!
Benstartri
Veteran

Re: Jason Wolf - Hello! - I'm back

Post by Benstartri »

Jason Wolf wrote:I don't know if you remember me or not, but I was a trial admin from Slender. :3
Oh hey, I was admin there too a while back. Glad you can hang out again, maybe I'll see you on the servers when I decide to join.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.