Re-introduction #2

Abraham
Veteran

Re-introduction #2

Post by Abraham »

I feel the need to introduce my self again, mostly because the community has gotten a shitload of new members since I last did this, but also because i've been absent/inactive for roughly 5-6months now.

I believe most if not all of the older members know me or have at least heard of me one way or another, most likely they've heard I like to drink and play, a lot.
I'm all around a positive and social person, I talk a lot, I laugh a lot, I drink a lot and I eat a lot. I always enjoy meeting new people and i'm able to speak basically about anything.

There's been a lot of jokes about me being an alcoholic and what not, but I assure you, even though I drink a lot, I ain't one. I'm from Finland so me drinking fairly often comes from the culture, we're a cold as fucking country and we have this saying "Booze is the best sweater", so it explains a lot.

What comes to tf2, I fucking love PropHunt. Its the reason I downloaded tf2 in the first place, its the reason I joined this community and quite frankly its the reason I never left. You can however also find me on a number of FF servers, recently started going from one server to another just kinda popping around and seeing whats up on each one. Still, the best chances you got to find me are on PropHunt, Surf & the new Murderer server.

Feel free to throw me a friend reg on steam, but please leave a comment if you do so. Trying to keep my friendlist clean and if you don't leave a comment and I don't know you by name/we don't have enough common friends, I wont be accepting.

This turned out to be a fucking essay, kthanksbye

ps. Ocheu is my lover
Last edited by Abraham on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
bijuu

Re: Re-introduction #2 (?)

Post by bijuu »

Seen you post on the forums, but never managed to see you in-game. I don't play much prophunt but I do play Murder fairly often. Hope to see ya there. (Y)
Abraham
Veteran

Re: Re-introduction #2 (?)

Post by Abraham »

bijuu wrote:Seen you post on the forums, but never managed to see you in-game. I don't play much prophunt but I do play Murder fairly often. Hope to see ya there. (Y)
Oh you've seen me in-game, just happened to be on teamspeak while you were on murderer at the same time so wasn't speaking too much on server :D
Last edited by Abraham on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Idjit
Veteran

Re: Re-introduction #2

Post by Idjit »

TL:DR; He gets wasted a ton and he's a fuckin' funny guy.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
Yang Xaio Long
Veteran

Post by Yang Xaio Long »

o hai dare

:^)
Last edited by Yang Xaio Long on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edit 23/11/21: What d'ya want? If you're here from 2021 and beyond and you want to find me, you can find me at → speedrun.com/user/Mr.Blonde ←

One Vision, One Purpose! The Technology of Peace. Peace Through Power

Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Idjit wrote:TL:DR; He gets wasted a ton and he's a fuckin' funny guy.
Yang Xaio Long wrote:o hai dare

:^)
Ayyy
Last edited by Abraham on Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Post by CorgiBear »

This freakin guy is the best person you'll ever meet though tbh honest. Abraham you piece of crap I miss you : ( <3
Last edited by CorgiBear on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Post by fishermatt3552 »

CorgiBear wrote: tbh honest
to be honest honest?
Last edited by fishermatt3552 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

CorgiBear wrote:This freakin guy is the best person you'll ever meet though tbh honest. Abraham you piece of crap I miss you : ( <3
You buttmunch need to join me in game :D
Last edited by Abraham on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

+rep. One of the best people I've ever had the honour to get to know. Funny as fuck, always a sweetheart and a dear friend <3
I love you, weirdo
Much love
Jasmine