Dick McSlicks Admin Application

WigSplitter713

Re: Dick McSlicks Admin Application

Post by WigSplitter713 »

i see you took my advice and join ff which i think fits you better at the moment so that you can understand how a clan works.Besides that i accept your apoligy for pimp slapping me that 1 time and hold no grudges.Havent seen you in iceworld lately and was wondering if the rape that you took from me made you feel unwanted?Im just busting your balls just to make small talk so no harm being done here buddy lol.We can always use a dicklick in our server.Anyway bro hope to see you iceworld so we can play a few rounds and have fun,my nigga DICKLICK
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

WigSplitter713 wrote:i see you took my advice and join ff which i think fits you better at the moment so that you can understand how a clan works.Besides that i accept your apoligy for pimp slapping me that 1 time and hold no grudges.Havent seen you in iceworld lately and was wondering if the rape that you took from me made you feel unwanted?Im just busting your balls just to make small talk so no harm being done here buddy lol.We can always use a dicklick in our server.Anyway bro hope to see you iceworld so we can play a few rounds and have fun,my nigga DICKLICK
^^^^
Last edited by 3Percent on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

WigSplitter713 wrote:i see you took my advice and join ff which i think fits you better at the moment so that you can understand how a clan works.Besides that i accept your apoligy for pimp slapping me that 1 time and hold no grudges.Havent seen you in iceworld lately and was wondering if the rape that you took from me made you feel unwanted?Im just busting your balls just to make small talk so no harm being done here buddy lol.We can always use a dicklick in our server.Anyway bro hope to see you iceworld so we can play a few rounds and have fun,my nigga DICKLICK
haha, yeah ive been busy with a new job up in CT, be patient as dicklick will be back in iceworld soon enough. and dont think i will quit DISC, FF is for the gettin used to, and in a few months or when i get the feel of a clan, i will most likely wear the APP tag, i just enjoyed DISC a little too much. but yea i will see all my fellow FF and DISC on iceworld :mrgreen:

See you on the Icefield!
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.