Dick McSlicks DISC Intro

Dick_McSlick

Dick McSlicks DISC Intro

Post by Dick_McSlick »

STEAM NAME: Dick McSlick
WHY DO YOU WANT IN DISC: DISC was alot of fun, met alot of great people and it was a great gaming experiance.
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55210981
STEAM PAGE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/inb4mcslick
DISC FRIENDS: Wig, Spens, Yakub0, Moneyshot, Breezier, Onyx, Ultim, Iphone, Dolan, Dionyx, Purgatory, Lister, Cookie, Monsieur, whitey, Preston
IN 5 WORDS WHO ARE YOU : Crazy, Funny, Awpwhore, Nice, McSlick
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

3Percent
Veteran

Re: Dick McSlicks DISC Intro

Post by 3Percent »

fuckin guy doesnt LIST ME.... </3
Last edited by 3Percent on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

OH NOEZ D: I SHALL LIST YOU, AND YOU SHALL BE FIRST
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

cause you are irrelivent 3p and you left us without any communication watsoever.i had to call all the jail house,hospital,crazy house and rehab looking for you but got no result so i file a missing person report which led us to think you were either kidnap or killed.the good thing is that your back and alive scooter so thats all that really matters man.....good to see you back and in full effect
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

WigSplitter713 wrote:cause you are irrelivent 3p and you left us without any communication watsoever.i had to call all the jail house,hospital,crazy house and rehab looking for you but got no result so i file a missing person report which led us to think you were either kidnap or killed.the good thing is that your back and alive scooter so thats all that really matters man.....good to see you back and in full effect
your posse kidnapped me :P
Last edited by 3Percent on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

3Percent wrote:
WigSplitter713 wrote:cause you are irrelivent 3p and you left us without any communication watsoever.i had to call all the jail house,hospital,crazy house and rehab looking for you but got no result so i file a missing person report which led us to think you were either kidnap or killed.the good thing is that your back and alive scooter so thats all that really matters man.....good to see you back and in full effect
your posse kidnapped me :P
'twas me. Sorry wig, i needed a vacation from life. He did well.