LIS73R - DISC RE-APPLICATION - ADMIN/MBR.

lis73r

LIS73R - DISC RE-APPLICATION - ADMIN/MBR.

Post by lis73r »

Hey! this is Lister, I am reapplying for admin as being apart of disc since 00'. As serving a major role in the Iceworld server keeping out hackers & maintaining a healthy amount of regulars has made iceworld successful. with the short fall of NG and Spawn-em/nadem. the population of iceworld has dramatically increased. the level of experience has brought a new level of skill into the server and is very well known for maintaining a very high level of competition. As being a part of disc I have made a great amount of online friends and I would like to maintain those relationships by continuing my administrative duties on DISC servers. Iceworld, office, d2 are the main servers I play. Thank you for your time in reviewing my application, see ya soon. Nick Lister
Last edited by lis73r on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Re: LIS73R - DISC RE-APPLICATION - ADMIN/MBR.

Post by DutchKitty »

Last edited by DutchKitty on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Fatty is making everyone reapply for DISC and some one deleted the "Apply for DISC" section. So until someone remakes that I guess they'll just post them here.
Last edited by Phantom on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

ok i didnt read it just saw it was in admin app section
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

You know apply under DISC in the introductions section and after becoming a member Fatty will get you sorted with admin u have been around forever Lister but fatty wants everyone to rejoin
Last edited by Dionyx on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

Well disc is finally moving in the right direction after the sting operation launch on Jan18,2013 which i call operation(CLEANHOUSE).It was needed to be done to clear out all disc members who did not go thru the right process to join clan and clear out all the fucked up admins who were abusing their powers like inviting to many noobs,handing out admins to new members like its going outta style,fucking with the server by restricting weaopons,ff etc.Im not gonna drop names because you know who the fuck you are and for that reason of abuse they are no longer in disc and they got their admin stripped from them like how you strip a bitch when you get ready to fuck her in the ass.While i sit in the server on many occasion spectating and seeing the admin abuse occur i ask myself wat can i do to fix this issue thats disc is having now.Well my answer to that is (nothing) because the damage to this clan and server is so far fucked that my next move was to resign and quit disc for good which i never ever intended to even think about because of all the hours i put into this clan and server.Having admin does not mean nothing unless you use it in a proper way.It doesnt mean that your COCK grew bigger so that you can be more COCKIER or abuse your admin to entertain yourself.And for those ppl im talking about and you know who you are,i have 1 question i want to ask them now:HOW BIG IS YOUR COCK NOW?????We are all equal so if those ppl who think they are special because they are admins, well your not... so get with the program or get the fuck out.Wat make a good admin in my eyes is being a silent admin which never abuse or play with admin powers in any shape or form.Disc now has less admins which = better server.So for those ppl who asking me why you got remove from disc,i dont have the answer for you but i can tell you this theres a reason why your not in the clan anymore thats just my common sense giving you that reasonable answer.Wether you can handle the truth or not that up to you so reapply put your motherfucking app tag on and wear it proudly because DISC CLAN IS MOVING ON TO NEWER THINGS AND LEAVING THE GARBAGE IN TRASH CAN
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

only the active stay active. BODY BREAK!
Last edited by 3Percent on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
lis73r

Post by lis73r »

completely understandable for the whole process, no need to point fingers, like you said, you know who you are and I wont argue that point. thanks for taking the time to review and stress the new implications