Disc App - Purgatory

lordsess24

Disc App - Purgatory

Post by lordsess24 »

Hi everyone, this is PüŕפֿâŢøя¥ from the iceworld server. I have been playing there regularly for a while now. I am pretty well known and would like to rejoin disc. I know many regulars, like Lister, sc00bs, 3percent, Dick McSlicks, Wigsplitter, ect. I enjoy playing iceworld with them and the fun we have tearing it up. Will apply for admin again as well, figured i need to just rejoin disc first and foremost. ;)

My steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:5579395

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971424519

Admin who referred me: WigSplitteR

I would make a good admin due to the fact I play only iceworld now. I am in my mid to late twenties and enjoy playing in my downtime. I have played CS:S for a very long time now, I have the 8 year badge, but I played from 1.5 since. I have also previously admin'd on NoobGalore's iceworld, and CarbineHunter's now defunct Iceworld server. I know a ton of the regular iceworld players.

Anyways hope to rejoin and have a good time, I know the rules and try to follow them the best I can. Thanks for reading.
Last edited by lordsess24 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Re: Disc App - Purgatory

Post by WigSplitter713 »

give this guy a pass hes A1 meaning hes approve by me :thumbup:
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Purg, i recall you. only seen u like last 2-3 weeks. put that {APP} tag on get those 30 days in oh and get shooting. see you on the ice field. :P
Last edited by 3Percent on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lordsess24

Post by lordsess24 »

3Percent wrote:Purg, i recall you. only seen u like last 2-3 weeks. put that {APP} tag on get those 30 days in oh and get shooting. see you on the ice field. :P

Yea I play at odd times. APP tag is on. I should be on a lot tonight after the gym. I have work off tomorrow so I should be on a decent amount.

BTW if anyone plays SC2 and wants to have some fun pm me! I play that as well, only game I play right now besides CS:S!
Last edited by lordsess24 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

let me rephrase that and say give him a pass because hes A1 as a person which means he can sport the app tag until further notice.But i wanna be honest and up front with you and tell you that you were 1 of those members that were let into disc without the correct procedure and lister gave you admin way to early in your stage of being in the clan therfore you were remove from disc.I just think if you do ever get into disc again you should put in more time and to build a reputation for yourself before you apply for admin.
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

WigSplitter713 wrote:let me rephrase that and say give him a pass because hes A1 as a person which means he can sport the app tag until further notice.But i wanna be honest and up front with you and tell you that you were 1 of those members that were let into disc without the correct procedure and lister gave you admin way to early in your stage of being in the clan therfore you were remove from disc.I just think if you do ever get into disc again you should put in more time and to build a reputation for yourself before you apply for admin.
EVERY {APP} should respect this line "you do ever get into disc, you should put in more time and to build a reputation for yourself before you apply for admin" : admin isnt power. admin is responsability

but see u on the icefield purg.
Last edited by 3Percent on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lordsess24

Post by lordsess24 »

I agree, I am actually impressed on the crack down you guys are doing. Part of the fun is the challenge to be good enough to join. :D

Was just about to ask if you guys have a ventrillo server, which you do! I will probably be in there tonight. I would like to suggest making applicants/members use ventrillo more often, maybe even a requirement for apps. I did not even know you guys had a server until 30 seconds ago, lol.
Last edited by lordsess24 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

keep active,. stay on the radar.
Last edited by 3Percent on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
lordsess24

Post by lordsess24 »

Hey 3percent, get some. :3 Need to have more disc vs. app games!
Last edited by lordsess24 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

lol due time. im workin on it.
Last edited by 3Percent on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.