ŦξMΡΓΔŖ's Introduction!

WigSplitter713

Re: ŦξMΡΓΔŖ's Introduction!

Post by WigSplitter713 »

Oh yeah love your reply( I DONT HACK,ITS ALL SKILLS)Why am i not suprise with this response because this is a hackers favorite line.You know wat? you can break the cycle and set an example for DISC and come forward and admitt that you CHEATED OR HAX.I know you have in you to make a change and i seriously think you are a good guy who probably had alot to prove to people maybe because peers pressure to be great at watever you do in life.But cheating your way to the top is unacceptable,its like sucking multiple cocks to climb up the ladder.I mean do you want to be a COCKSUCKER for the rest of your life or do you want to get your cock suck.I rather get my cock suck and my balls polish because i earn it and not by taking the short cut and CHEATING.I have caught alot of cheaters and hackers in my days so i know the symptoms of a hacker.I can smell them from miles away and i have help alot of hackers rehabilitate and we became good friends.I want you to help me help you so that you can release these demons from your soul.I know this weight you are carrying around must be heavy on your soul because everytime you enter a server to play you feel guilty for cheating and the fact that you are cheating and now your addiction to cheating wont let you see the light.Its like being a crackhead who need crack everyday except you are HACKHEAD who need HACKS and depends on HACKS to perform.My daddy use to tell me this all the time,son( HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY)He also told me that (THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE)And that all i really expect from you Mikey is the TRUTH.Let me set you free my brother and come clean and confess before it gets worst.Last but not least STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF.Let this be a lesson to those of you who are still CHEATING AND HACKING,YOU WILL GET CAUGHT SOONER OR LATER. :thumbup:
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

Nah, i don't mind if its public cause i know i don't hack lol. I would love to play at LAN tournaments for you but i can't cause im too gooood and i don't play competitively a lot. And honestly, i didn't delete everyone, it was my brothers account, i just played on it. He started playing Dota 2 and he didn't like having people on his friends list he didn't know.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TxREn97NNG8
^too gud, im on my phone and i still don't know how to set up the video thing but just click it <3
Pure Skills Brooooo.
And another confession... I don't know how i got VAC'd but i could still play on secure servers on source, so i'm guessing i got VAC'd from a different game engine, no clue.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

And Wiggy, almost everyone knew i had a VAC ban with whoever i played with cause im just that good, they have to search me up. C'mon, think about it, I've been playing with you and Fatty way back in the old iceworld server i think. I still haven't gotten VAC banned from source yet and I've been playing source for atleast 5 years now? VAC isn't that bad at detecting hacks. Also, from watching that video, i also would think im hacking, but im not. Everyone should know on their screen, it's faster than the ones in the demos people take. On my screen, i can peek for a second and shoot and in demos, it will look like i peeked for half a second then shoot. I just have faster reflexes and better skills. I wouldn't say im the best but on a log of days, i don't do as good as i do in the video. I do that good maybe once a week, idk why lol. People have their off days soo... yeah.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

Well il take that reply for now until i finish up my investigation on you and clear your name if it can be clear btw your excuse that it was your brother acct. and thats why i got deleted well i heard that 1 before to.The famous line i like when i accuse somebody of a vac ban is that my brother or friend use my acct. to play and got caught cheating(A CLASSIC LINE)I mean you can take this to your grave but remember i am here to help you face the facts and not here to talk down on you or insult you but if i find out that you didnt hack than i will apoligize later but for now you are under my radar and i am launching a full investigation.I been playing css for awhile now so i play with alot of people and always remember who are the great players are and who is just a wanna be great players but for someone to just cheat to make them look like a pro is just a fucken noob that needs to be DICK SLAP ACROSS THE FOREHEAD.I hope that you can respect wat i am saying because at the end of the day i can sleep @ night knowing that i was honest.Look @ Lance Armstrong i bet you hes having major nightmares wondering wat kinda life he use to live and than the life he lives now.He cant walk outside without ppl targeting him as a LYING,COCKSUCKER,BOOTY EATING,COCKEYE,CUNTJUICE MOTHEFUCKER.Dont go out like him bro,lets just confess and i promise you that you will feel better about yourself.There has been rumors before that you cheated so come clean and lets move on and leave the past in the past.Lets start the new years with a confession and honesty.If you reply to this with some kinda excuse i probably already heard it unless you come with something new but that not what i wanna hear tho.Just take my advice and learn from Lance Armstrong and tell the truth.We can handle the truth if thats wat you are worry about.Anyway i know this is hard for you to process but just think really hard about wat i said and give me that confession that i deserve.P.S.(GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN OR GET THE FUCK OUT) :thumbup:
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

WigSplitter713 wrote:Well il take that reply for now until i finish up my investigation on you and clear your name if it can be clear btw your excuse that it was your brother acct. and thats why i got deleted well i heard that 1 before to.The famous line i like when i accuse somebody of a vac ban is that my brother or friend use my acct. to play and got caught cheating(A CLASSIC LINE)I mean you can take this to your grave but remember i am here to help you face the facts and not here to talk down on you or insult you but if i find out that you didnt hack than i will apoligize later but for now you are under my radar and i am launching a full investigation.I been playing css for awhile now so i play with alot of people and always remember who are the great players are and who is just a wanna be great players but for someone to just cheat to make them look like a pro is just a fucken noob that needs to be DICK SLAP ACROSS THE FOREHEAD.I hope that you can respect wat i am saying because at the end of the day i can sleep @ night knowing that i was honest.Look @ Lance Armstrong i bet you hes having major nightmares wondering wat kinda life he use to live and than the life he lives now.He cant walk outside without ppl targeting him as a LYING,COCKSUCKER,BOOTY EATING,COCKEYE,CUNTJUICE MOTHEFUCKER.Dont go out like him bro,lets just confess and i promise you that you will feel better about yourself.There has been rumors before that you cheated so come clean and lets move on and leave the past in the past.Lets start the new years with a confession and honesty.If you reply to this with some kinda excuse i probably already heard it unless you come with something new but that not what i wanna hear tho.Just take my advice and learn from Lance Armstrong and tell the truth.We can handle the truth if thats wat you are worry about.Anyway i know this is hard for you to process but just think really hard about wat i said and give me that confession that i deserve.P.S.(GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN OR GET THE FUCK OUT) :thumbup:
I love you <3
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Templar

Post by Templar »

Well seeing as how I'm so popular, Just get another steam account for css man. I would do it. But then again I'm too lazy to get hacks/cheats/whatever. People who have seen me play have known that i have my ups and downs. Whatever you did, air it out, then restart. That's all you can do with any mistake, just get past it, make amends and JUST DO IT-Nike. So......I'm here, after about 30 days or so, couldnt come to the try out today, didnt remember that i had a test at school -.- (i have fail memory), so yeah. Tomorrow i will be on 02/24/2013-02/25/2013, probably all day if nothing arises. Let me know, whomever, when to try out. Love you all. The original dudes. <3
Last edited by Templar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

Without hacks, Phelps ain't much >.>