ŦξMΡΓΔŖ's Introduction!

Templar

ŦξMΡΓΔŖ's Introduction!

Post by Templar »

STEAM NAME: ŦξMΡΓΔŖ
WHY DO YOU WANT IN DISC: I play on the DISC iceworld server...98% of the time I've been on steam so far. About 500 of my hours on CS:S has been on the iceworld Server. I also know most of the DISC members as well, and have been playing for at least 4 years now.
STEAM ID: ŦξMΡΓΔŖ
STEAM PAGE: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Aaarid1
DISC FRIENDS: Wigsplitter, 3percent, oldfart, krazyserbianbeast, shame sauce, B, lister, SPENS, FATTY, cookie monster, erased, fart pooper, warknight,

IN 5 WORDS WHO ARE YOU : Strange, Respectful, Funny, RandomGodMode, RUSH!

:wave:
Last edited by Templar on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Re: ŦξMΡΓΔŖ's Introduction!

Post by Michael Phelps »

You also forgot to say you're a faggot.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

i vouche for you personally. put that {APP} tag on..and respond back to this APPLICATION in 30days .... look forward to shooting you, i mean playing you.

:P <3
Last edited by 3Percent on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

DISC is moving in the right direction after the massive cleanup that was needed for so long because of members that were let into disc without the right procedure and fucked up admins who abuse there powers while i sat there in server watching it happen in front of my eyes.im not gonna drop names but they know who the fuck they are and was remove from disc clan.Look @ this cleanup as a new beginning to a better and more organize clan that will get more respect from players and community because i think lately disc has loss there reputation as a clan and if this cleanup woulda never happen than i woulda left disc clan for good myself.So lets put on the app tag and wear it proudly while we get this situated and under control.DISC FOR LIFE
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

WigSplitter713 wrote:DISC is moving in the right direction after the massive cleanup that was needed for so long because of members that were let into disc without the right procedure and fucked up admins who abuse there powers while i sat there in server watching it happen in front of my eyes.im not gonna drop names but they know who the fuck they are and was remove from disc clan.Look @ this cleanup as a new beginning to a better and more organize clan that will get more respect from players and community because i think lately disc has loss there reputation as a clan and if this cleanup woulda never happen than i woulda left disc clan for good myself.So lets put on the app tag and wear it proudly while we get this situated and under control.DISC FOR LIFE
That's why Fatty doesn't go on anymore right!? I vote Wig to be the new leader <3 LOVE YOU WIGGY <3
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

lol. @ Phelps.
Last edited by 3Percent on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

wowow michael phelps did you have to call him a faggot?Mikey you know you my nigga right?but let me ask you something since we are on the topic of making fun of ppl.How come you got a vac ban on your steam acct.?I didnt notice it until you connect to my go iceworld server and thats when i was notified that you were cheating.All this time i respected your game and thought you were legit and now i find out that i been cheated all this time.I mean where is the justice that I demand for your actions.Anyway i tried numerous time to re add you but got decline after you remove me from your friendslist which i thought was odd when we were true friends and niggas.Man sry to put your shit on front page but i wanted to confront you personally when i re added you but you rejected me like a whore with stanky pussy.Hopefully 1 day i will see you and you can explain to me why you got ban until than my nigga you are still my boy.Back to temp,put your app tag until further notice and remember DISC FOR LIFE.
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

WigSplitter713 wrote:wowow michael phelps did you have to call him a faggot?Mikey you know you my nigga right?but let me ask you something since we are on the topic of making fun of ppl.How come you got a vac ban on your steam acct.?I didnt notice it until you connect to my go iceworld server and thats when i was notified that you were cheating.All this time i respected your game and thought you were legit and now i find out that i been cheated all this time.I mean where is the justice that I demand for your actions.Anyway i tried numerous time to re add you but got decline after you remove me from your friendslist which i thought was odd when we were true friends and niggas.Man sry to put your shit on front page but i wanted to confront you personally when i re added you but you rejected me like a whore with stanky pussy.Hopefully 1 day i will see you and you can explain to me why you got ban until than my nigga you are still my boy.Back to temp,put your app tag until further notice and remember DISC FOR LIFE.
hahahah phelps caught again cheating. not the first time ;)
Last edited by 3Percent on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

WigSplitter713 wrote:wowow michael phelps did you have to call him a faggot?Mikey you know you my nigga right?but let me ask you something since we are on the topic of making fun of ppl.How come you got a vac ban on your steam acct.?I didnt notice it until you connect to my go iceworld server and thats when i was notified that you were cheating.All this time i respected your game and thought you were legit and now i find out that i been cheated all this time.I mean where is the justice that I demand for your actions.Anyway i tried numerous time to re add you but got decline after you remove me from your friendslist which i thought was odd when we were true friends and niggas.Man sry to put your shit on front page but i wanted to confront you personally when i re added you but you rejected me like a whore with stanky pussy.Hopefully 1 day i will see you and you can explain to me why you got ban until than my nigga you are still my boy.Back to temp,put your app tag until further notice and remember DISC FOR LIFE.
I don't hack, pure skills. You should know that Wiggy.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

Michael phelps how can you say it was skills when we both clearly see a vac ban on your steam acct.I rather we have this conversation privately because i respect other peoples privacy instead of using this forum and going back and forth with you but you just need to re add me.I just need you to man up and confess to your mistakes.Wat if your idol Michael phelps a swimmer who has won all those gold medals and has millions of fans who supported him in his career all this time and was later found out that he was using male inhancer or steroids.How would you feel?I would feel betray,cheated etc.I mean do you want to be the next Lance Armstrong?Heres a man who dominated the bicycle racing industry and earn respects of million of fans like myself and millons of dollars who swore under oath for years that he was clean from all male inhancer products until 1 day BAM the truth confession comes out only because he was 100 % caught and guilty.I mean i respected this guy to the point that i was riding my bike 5 miles everyday which something i would never thought i would do because i thought it was gay as i grew older.So my point is dont go out like Lance Armstrong just confess and help me help you get on the right path.I hold not grudges or hate on you but i will not tolerate the cheating.It is human nature that people LIE,CHEAT,HACKS,WALLS ETC but wat make you a better person is admitting to the mistakes you have and let me help guide you in the right path so that you can save the embarrassment before it get worst.Dont go like LANCE Armstrong and wait till later to comfront your demons.I am here to help whoever needs help.I woulda never confront you about this if i didnt 100% investigate into you background for CHEATING.Let me give you an example of wat im talking about,you deleted me and alot of ppl off you friendlists who you use to play with because you didnt want us to see the vac ban on your steam acct.Anyway wats right is right wats wrong is wrong and you coulda got away with it if you had multiple acct. but you use the same acct that had the vac ban.Lets put the past in the past and move forward in to the future.I will be waiting for that confession so that i can help you redeem your name as Michael Phelps.DISC FOR LIFE AND HACKERS ARE HACKERS
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.