DISC App/Intro - FriedBanana

FriedBanana

DISC App/Intro - FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

Name: Darrell

Username: FriedBanana

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26162120

Experience: The only real experience I've had is on the DISC-FF servers. I'm not really an above average player, but I am willing to dedicate myself to getting better. I usually look into the fun aspect of the game. When I play on Office, i usually try to lighten up the mood. However, now I am looking towards the competitive side of the game, but I do intend on trying to make the game fun for everyone.

Servers I play on: Sometimes on Iceworld, but mostly Jailbreak(Admin there) and Office.

Who I know: Breezier, Ultim, Preston, Dionyx, Dick McSlick, Onyx, Money Shot, KrazySerbianBeast, Purgatory

I'm fairly new to playing on the Office and Iceworld server so I don't know that many people in DISC, but I'll try to get acquainted with more people.

I'll go slap on that APP tag and have some fun.
Last edited by FriedBanana on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Re: DISC App/Intro - FriedBanana

Post by 3Percent »

30 days from now reply to this application (wearing that APP tag for those 30 days of coarse)
look forward to seeing you more in iceworld as ive seen you few times there, aswell as seen you in office.
def. get aquainted with other DISC members and get yourself known... helps in the decision process after the 30 days is up.

good luck.
Last edited by 3Percent on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

put you app tag on and wear it proudly as you go thru the process.we will back to you as soon as it your turn to shine.Every dawgs has it days to shine and when you are officially a disc member like myself and others you will shine bright buddy.Just rock the app tag for now and build a reputation for yourself and get to know more members until than DISC FOR LIFE :mrgreen:
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

30 day reply :grin:
Last edited by FriedBanana on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

FriedBanana wrote:30 day reply :grin:
2 days late ;) but check back in the week for next try out date, you're now eligible for your 1 v 1.

(ADDS BANANA TO TRYOUTS)
Last edited by 3Percent on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

Dat 1v1 lulllll

You should play some dust2
Last edited by BlackKnight on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

BlackKnight wrote:Dat 1v1 lulllll

You should play some dust2
hahahahaha made me laugh reading this reply,.