Ultim's Introduction!

Ultim

Ultim's Introduction!

Post by Ultim »

Name- Steve (White name, even though im asian)

Username- Ultim #Mada Mada Dane

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:32562159

Experience: The only servers I play on are the DISC-FF servers, other than that I don't have that much competitive experience. When I play on Iceworld I usually just voice_enable 0 to actually concentrate and not be annoyed by people, I have a great time playing on Iceworld and Dust, sometimes I turn off voice_enable to meet people who aren't immature and get to know them.

Servers I play on: Iceworld, Jailbreak, Minigames (Admin on both), and dust.

Who I know: Breezier, DickMcslick, 3percent, Blacknight, and Preston (usually don't talk to the other disc members because well some of them get annoying)

I have the app tag and im ready to play!
Last edited by Ultim on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Re: Ultim's Introduction!

Post by 3Percent »

you're never ready to play... jk

lol reply back to this post after you wear that {APP} Tag for 30days. and we'll see perhaps if you've met anyone new and how it went for you.

see you once again in iceworld friend.
Last edited by 3Percent on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

hmm hi mada the fake admin i confronted in iceworld server today.i guess your applying for disc and trying get legit instead of posing as a fake admin or disc member.Ah your azian huh?i guess we got something in common but that doesnt get you special treatment so wear you app tag proudly and represent disc at the fullest and hope you will get into disc later in the futre.Sorry for sounding like a prick and busting your balls but im just only messing with you so quit the blod clot crying and lets shake hands and be kool my brother.Cya in iceworld soon and hope you can take the rape that about to give you..... :thumbup:
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

lol goodtimes Ultim. hahahaha
Last edited by 3Percent on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

SONIC IS ME NIGGAH IM READY.