Whitey's (datbrownie) Introduction

whitey

Whitey's (datbrownie) Introduction

Post by whitey »

Whitey here. most of you know me from back in the day from SlashBan, PhCo, < Greater Than (Synnd). Been playing this shitty counter strike game on and off for about 10+ years. I've done all the leagues such as Cal (Cal-i), Cevo (Cevo-P), CPL, Esea, Esl, Eco, TWL, and Clanwars. I've been to my share of lans and tournaments and consider myself quiet decent at CS:S, well above the average cs:s player. My Deagle >yours. Anyways glad to be part of DISC and hope to make some happy memories with y'all. <3
Last edited by whitey on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Re: Whitey's (datbrownie) Introduction

Post by 3Percent »

whitey wrote:Whitey here. most of you know me from back in the day from SlashBan, PhCo, < Greater Than (Synnd). Been playing this shitty counter strike game on and off for about 10+ years. I've done all the leagues such as Cal (Cal-i), Cevo (Cevo-P), CPL, Esea, Esl, Eco, TWL, and Clanwars. I've been to my share of lans and tournaments and consider myself quiet decent at CS:S, well above the average cs:s player. My Deagle >yours. Anyways glad to be part of DISC and hope to make some happy memories with y'all. <3
no one remembers you. <3
Last edited by 3Percent on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
whitey

Post by whitey »

3Percent wrote:
whitey wrote:Whitey here. most of you know me from back in the day from SlashBan, PhCo, < Greater Than (Synnd). Been playing this shitty counter strike game on and off for about 10+ years. I've done all the leagues such as Cal (Cal-i), Cevo (Cevo-P), CPL, Esea, Esl, Eco, TWL, and Clanwars. I've been to my share of lans and tournaments and consider myself quiet decent at CS:S, well above the average cs:s player. My Deagle >yours. Anyways glad to be part of DISC and hope to make some happy memories with y'all. <3
no one remembers you. <3

D:

who are you again?
Last edited by whitey on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

I forget ;) thought you'd remember :D
Last edited by 3Percent on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spens.

Post by Spens. »

Welcome, white boy!