ALL DISC Members Must Read! Updated : 11/03/13

Fatty
Veteran

ALL DISC Members Must Read! Updated : 11/03/13

Post by Fatty »

This will be the NEW set of rules ALL -{DISC}- members must comply with in order to keep their admin AND be a part of DISC.

#1- ALL DISC members MUST! keep on the DISC tag at ALL times in any server whether its a DISC server or not (only take off if you are doing a team scrim and need their tag) Other wise YOU MUST KEEP IT ON!

#2- ALL DISC Members must respect each other att all times no matter what the situation and what happened. DISC has been more then a group of friends, but more like a Family of players for more then 8 YEARS. So get the dust out of your vaginas, man up and you MUST ALL RESPECT EACH OTHER and try to get everyone from DISC in your friends list

#3- DISC IS MADE UP OF MATURE PLAYERS. There is to be no type of Drama what so ever between members, or players. Be smart about your actions, be lenient with your admin and be friends with all players. A happy server is a full server

#4- DISC members will get lvl 1 admin when they show full activity on servers and forum dedication. To get lvl 2 status YOU MUST DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
-Donate
-Help generate another server
-Help Fatty / 3Percent - or any of the Top admins with server control ( such as hackers / instigators etc )
-Clock in at least 1500 hours in any of the DISC servers (btw WIG is the only one to do that)

#5- ALL DISC MEMBERS ARE JUST LIKE PLAYERS. WE will not tolerate any DISC member who tries to demoralize another player or tries to make themselves better then the others by calling them bad or talking shit for no reason. If you dont like somebody, suck it up or get better. Act friendly to ALL players and Especially members

#6- DISC Members are there to help make the server better so ALL DISC MEMBERS WHO JOIN ANY! SERVER MUST JOIN THE LOSING TEAM.
You will be watched and any stackers who go automatically to the winning team and make it unfair will be dealt with personally. AGAIN NO STACKING!

#7- Most important is to have fun in the server. Talk shit its fine, laugh a lil and be mature about it and trust me you will have a good experience

ANYWAY THIS IS IMPORTANT WHOMEVER READS THIS WHOLE MESSAGE REPLY TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. I will give players 2 weeks and randomly remind them to read. If you dont read you will be kicked from DISC

Reply with "I have read it" or some shit

Anyway Have fun guys, Be chill and as always DISC FOR LIFE!
Last edited by 3Percent on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:45 am, edited 8 times in total.
ObiWan

Re: RULES FOR ALL -{DISC}- Members Must Read!

Post by ObiWan »

I've read it.
Last edited by ObiWan on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Erased

Post by Erased »

Perfectly Delivered... I'll be a prime enforcer of this so don't be stupid. Be respectful, follow the rules, and have fun!!

:thumbup:

Erased
Last edited by Erased on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
mobkilla5

Post by mobkilla5 »

i do like half those things cause im special ::D
Last edited by mobkilla5 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

its all about having fun and getting along with everybody so i will do my part as a member...leave all the drama and hatred @ front door!!!! disc for life
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dream.Ez

Post by Dream.Ez »

I read 3 times just to be sure of myself
Last edited by Dream.Ez on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
leinadoj

Post by leinadoj »

QQing QB here. I've read it. Guess now I have to be QQless QB.
Last edited by leinadoj on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

lol thanks q
Last edited by Fatty on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shame Sauce

Post by Shame Sauce »

I HAVE READ AND I HAVE BOTH SEEN AND HEARD THE WORD MY BROTHAS
Last edited by Shame Sauce on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
PsYcHo

Post by PsYcHo »

I have read it :thumbup:
Last edited by PsYcHo on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:42 am, edited 3 times in total.