SkyBlue's Admin Application

SkyBlue

SkyBlue's Admin Application

Postby SkyBlue » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:27 am

In-Game Name(s): SkyBlue(you can call me or refer me as Sky)

I am applying for admin on servers Freak Fortess #1,#2, and #3

My SteamID is ID: STEAM_0:0:71074156 and steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102414040/

Admins who have referred me: None

I would make a good admin because I will like to help new players in the server by telling them what to do right and helping them when they are having any issues or problems. Also I want the game to be enjoyable for others and let them have a fun time. However, when people are not following the rules or have to be mentioned many times I would have to report them when they are breaking any rules or notify them when they are doing something wrong. I have 2,584 on TF2, mostly the hours came from playing ff2 and other servers. I don't really get into problems or any agruments. And would like to give advice to new players when they are having a difficulty time.

Other things I should mention are: In weekdays I am always on for 2-3 hours and I'm on during weekends. Also I am a really friendly, passionate, talkative person who likes to help others. I do not have a mic at the moment but later on I will have a mic. I mostly play servers #3 and #2 and sometimes #1 the reason why is because I get bad frame rates and I don't like playing when there is many people. Thank you for reading my application and I hope you have a wonderful day.

My Sanity
Server Admin

Re: SkyBlue's Admin Application

Postby My Sanity » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:38 am

Sky,

We've played a lot together lately and for the most part you appear to be a good regular on the server. I often see you engage on the server with others making it fun for others. I also see you help some users here and there that appear to be struggling, but most of the time are enjoying the game mode with your friends. I see some good qualities in you, but I don't see much in admin qualities yet from you.

Since you don't use your mic (which isn't a bad thing since its not required), but I would have to take a look at your logs. Right now and what I've experienced on the server, I see you help folks at times, but I don't see as much rule enforcement from you. I'll make the effort to watch you more on the server to observe your further to see if you can handle the server and how you act when an admin isn't around.

I've checked your hours and for the most part pretty good.
(Note: You only need to have good hours for one of the three servers unless specific conditions apply)
Your hours for Server 1: (https://disc-ff.gameme.com/player_histo ... ons/621889) is poor,
Your hours for Server 2: (https://disc-ff.gameme.com/player_histo ... ns/2818818) is poor to mediocre, (which is ok Server 2 is dead alot), and
Your hours for Server 3: (https://disc-ff.gameme.com/player_histo ... ns/2817609) are fantastic.

I believe that if you work to continue to get your hours up, increase your rule enforcement on the server (via reports, direct messages to admins, or just simply telling people to follow the rules when they break them), continue your engagement with others on the server, and show you have good admin qualities, I'll give you my referral.

*I'll be frank with you. While your activity has improved on the server a fair amount, I don't see any rule enforcement out of you and few (if any) admin qualities in you. From seeing you on the server, checking your and the servers chat logs, I don't see any rule enforcement if an admin isn't on. Most of what I stated above is still true with not much change. I hope you can work on these aspects, but for now, I don't think you would make a good addition to the admin team at this time.

For now, I am currently at a Neutral No for your application.

If you have any further questions or need clarification on anything, please feel free to message me on steam.

Good luck Sky, and I'll see you around.

(*Edited for grammar, spelling, and formatting changes)
Last edited by My Sanity on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Pretty fucking cool man" - Fire 2017

I go by Plausible Sanity on the servers.

Spoiler

many_swords
Server Admin

Postby many_swords » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:00 pm

I've seen you appear in reports before but aside from that I don't remember much of you personally, I'm glad to see your hours are more to server 3 considering how easy server one fills up without admins. For now I'm going to stay neutral until I can get to know you better.
Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
My profile

Itsy-Bitsy
Server Admin

Postby Itsy-Bitsy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:37 am

Neutral. I recognize you as a core regular in the community and you have a good rep as far as I know, I just need to see a few more admin qualities in your behaviour, such as rule enforcement.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all better hope and pray I'm not on shark week

Visprii
Server Admin

Postby Visprii » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Neutral. I know you're a regular and I've seen you around time and time again, but you need to stand out more from the crowd and report and enforce the rules more.
--------------
SMURFASAURUS wrote: Alberta? You're proud of living in a province that's named after a 40 year old Mexican Housekeeper?

My Sanity
Server Admin

Postby My Sanity » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:23 pm

Updated.

"Pretty fucking cool man" - Fire 2017

I go by Plausible Sanity on the servers.

Spoiler

SpicyCandy
Co-Owner

Postby SpicyCandy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:07 am

Application review date pushed to January.

FawfulRoach
Server Admin

Postby FawfulRoach » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:02 am

Neutral for now for reasons explained above. I have noticed you have on a bit lately, but Ill make a better effort to get to know you soon.

Return to “Apply For Admin”