Kitty's Admin Application For Dodgeball

Ms.Kitty

Kitty's Admin Application For Dodgeball

Postby Ms.Kitty » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:18 am

In-Game name(s): Kitty / Sammy

I am applying for admin on the Dodgeball server

My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:224378380 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/LoveMeAlwayss

Admins who have referred me:

I would make a good admin because I've played dodgeball for 5 years. I have been admin for numerous dodgeball servers like, ES Gaming. When someone is cutting up or acting a fool, I polity let them know that they are doing something that isn't favored in the community or is against the rules. I will enforce rules when they need to be but I do it in a kind and gentle manner rather than inflicting punishment without reason.

Other things I should mention are I work 8 hours a day from 6:00 am to 2:40 pm(weekends off). I'll be available a majority of the time that I'm home. I enjoy another game called "BlackSquad." Any decisions upon this application is respected and not taken personally. Thank you for your time. Chow!~♥
Last edited by Ms.Kitty on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

kookie
Server Admin

Re: Kitty's Admin Application For Dodgeball

Postby kookie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:35 pm

Have only ever seen you on the server once. Yesterday. You have a total of 2 days on the server, 95% of which were spent a long time ago, since I can't find any earlier sessions than February. I have no idea who you are, and I'm sure none of the current regulars do either.
Staying at a solid no. It's going to take a lot from you to convince me to vote otherwise.
Last edited by kookie on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MoneyKidKing
Forum Mod

Re: Kitty's Admin Application For Dodgeball

Postby MoneyKidKing » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:03 pm

I do not currently see a reason to give you a referral.

You only have recently started playing on the server again after a prolonged break. Your chatlogs on the server do not make you stand out as having admin potential either.

Get your activity up, and show more potential as an applicant, and I will give you a referral.
Last edited by MoneyKidKing on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click here to add me on Steam!
Shia Suprise
Spoiler

Return to “Apply For Admin”