Space Cowboy's admin application

spacecowboy1

Space Cowboy's admin application

Postby spacecowboy1 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:36 pm

In-Game name(s): space cowboy, sometimes referred to as Justin.

I am applying for admin on the Trade/Fun#2 server

My SteamID is STEAM_1:0:77645173 and Steam community page is https://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfwilliams/

Admins who have referred me: N/A

I would make a good admin because:

I've played on this server since around 2015 and know it quite well. I consider myself to be a regular, and know most of other regulars. I can't say I am the best people person but can at least act like it when dealing with people on a somewhat respectable level/professional level without coming off as stuck up or entitled. I've honestly loved this community and would love to help it as an admin. I know the ins and outs and the basic rules of the server.

Other things I should mention are

I refuse to put my personal opinions first when it comes to banning people(EX: I'm not going to find the pettiest reason to punish someone just because I don't like them)

I am always open minded and would love advice from other admins if I'm not sure/skeptical on how to deal with a certain situation. (Not asking you to hold my hand. I know the basics and might ask once in a blue moon how to deal with someone/something.)

I am not going to rule with an iron fist, it's called trade fun for a reason I would rather not breathe down people's necks but would gladly tell someone to pull their head out of the sand if needed.

Sorry to come of ass kissing ass, but seriously I don't care if I don't get admin. I love the staff and the people here, keep up the good work guys!

endlessnameless
Server Admin

Re: Space Cowboy's admin application

Postby endlessnameless » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:45 pm

I'll sit neutral for now, but I'll be easily swayed to give you a referral if you keep your hours up and if I see you enforcing rules more often on the server. You're definitely active in the community, and you've been a regular on the server for a few years, so I'm confident that you know how the server works, and you're familiar with the admins and the community. Like I said, just stay active, enforce rules, and you'll earn my referral by the end of the month. Best of luck man.
ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ:

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ

masterhawk
Server Admin

Re: Space Cowboy's admin application

Postby masterhawk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:54 am

neutral for now but I'm also swaying towards yes, your hours are fine and you know alot about the server. The only thing I have to really complain about is you barely enforce rules on the server. So keep up the hours and enforce the rules more and I will change to a yes.
Last edited by masterhawk on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------------------------------
Anal can't get you STD's

Thee Master of Nothing

Return to “Apply For Admin”