Magnanimous' application for Freak Fortress

Magnanimous

Magnanimous' application for Freak Fortress

Postby Magnanimous » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:49 am

In-Game name(s): Magnanimous

I am applying for admin on the Freak Fortress server(s).

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:37078376 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034422481

Admins who have referred me: Faiithe, Zethy, Darkone2e, many_swords

I would make a good admin because I've played on the Freak Fortress #1 server for quite some time, and have enjoyed the time I have spent playing and helping other players when possible. I play regularly during the afternoons or evenings, ranging from anywhere between 2PM - 3AM EST.

Other things I should mention are: I do have a mic, but don't use it often due to personal preference.
Last edited by Magnanimous on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
eeeee

Faiithe
Server Admin

Re: Magnanimous' application for Freak Fortress

Postby Faiithe » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:49 pm

Add me to your ref

I've asked Magnan time and again to consider applying for admin as he is one of the few good regulars that I have seen in the cesspool of regulars that we have who I think the admin team could benefit from.

He's been in our servers for quite a long time, I have never seen him lose his cool, never micspams, never seen him break any rules (that I know of), and seems to get along well with everyone. He does tend to come on during hours when an admin cannot, so he would be an asset during those hours and would be able to man our servers during that time.

With how rowdy and off setting our server gets, we need someone as mature and easy going as this guy.
Last edited by Faiithe on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zethy
Server Admin

Postby Zethy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:41 pm

Hey Magnanimous,

I gotta say, it has been a while since I've seen someone very chill in the servers. You report people regularly, you remind others about the rules, you never break the rules or hog the mic, and, as I said, you're very chill and fun to play with.
Add me to your referrals, you're going to be a great addition to the admin team.

Darkone2e
Server Admin

Postby Darkone2e » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:35 am

++Ref I have Known Mag forever, and as far as a good temperment goes he has it. He will do very well as an admin..

many_swords
Server Admin

Postby many_swords » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:52 pm

You seem pretty decent from when I've seen you online, I haven't been around as much this month but a lot of admins think you would be good for admin so I'll trust the good that I've seen and give you a ref
Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
My profile

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:32 am

Will be reviewed next month. Keep up the activity.
ImageImage

Return to “Apply For Admin”