[BvB] jDeivid's Admin Application

jDeivid
Server Admin

[BvB] jDeivid's Admin Application

Post by jDeivid »

My in game name is jDavid.

I want to apply for admin on the Boss Vs Boss server.

SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:19329907 And steam community page is: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kompas/

Current refferals: Syko, MadeInQuick.

I believe I would make a good admin because I can play quite often on the bvb server, and thanks to my zr admining experience I'd say that I'm ready for the bvb admin experience

The Other things I should mention is that I do use both voice and text chat often, mostly depending on player count and how chaotic the server currently is, while also being able to stay with a neutral opinion when it comes to a matters with high levels of biased opinion potential.

Edits: Refferals.
Last edited by jDeivid on Fri May 13, 2022 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Syko1
Server Admin

Re: [BvB] jDeivid's Admin Application

Post by Syko1 »

Hi David, glad too see you going for Bvb admin after getting zr admin and getting used to it plus with how much you have been playing bvb it shouldnt come as a surprise that you are also wanting to be a bvb admin you enforce the rules know the players and use your mic so over all its a +ref
Spoiler
HaHa Gardevoir lmao
MadeInQuick
Server Admin

Post by MadeInQuick »

yo david, i dont really have to say anything really, i see you've been acting well on the ZR server as an admin alongside fish, i dont really have anything against you so that would be a +ref for me
Spookmaster
Server Admin

Post by Spookmaster »

David's a good dude, one of the nicest and most active people in the BvB community. Between this and his time as a ZR admin, it's clear that he knows his stuff, and can be trusted with the role. +Ref
Boner moment.

I'm one of the developers for the Freak VS Freak/BvB server. I'm the one who made Rage Sniper, Specter, Doktor Medick, Orbital Sniper, The Gambler, and of course, Supreme Spookmaster Bones. And yet, my work is never done. :ugeek: