Landon's Dodgeball Application

Landooney

Landon's Dodgeball Application

Postby Landooney » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:57 pm

In-Game name(s): Landon / cloudboys

I am applying for admin on the Dodgeball server.

My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:7910455 and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/-cloudboys

Admins who have referred me: None.

I would make a good admin because I've been playing again more regularly, I'm on late most of the time, and mornings sometimes, when admins aren't on. I know what being an admin entails, and what the job is, yes I have been toxic, and have broken rules in the past, very specifically the past. I find I'm way way different than what I was, and all I try to do now-a-days is just have fun and tell people to shush because they're mic spamming or somethin' stupid.

Other things I should mention are I know DISC is low on admins for DB specifically, and I'm fine with being an admin for a limited amount of time, if that makes life easier for DISC, or if you don't trust me enough, or see my performance as an admin being poor, I'm fine with being removed, if that is needed. I hate seeing the server be low on admins, and nothing to be taken care of when no globals or actual admins are online.

Thanks for taking time to read, and consider my application, again.

Werm
Server Admin

Re: Landon's Dodgeball Application

Postby Werm » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:04 am

Gonna have to go with yes, landon has been on regularly, and consistently for quite a while now. He has been reporting players/notifying me whenever I am needed, I think he would be a nice addition to db admin team.

JAUNTY
Server Admin

Re: Landon's Dodgeball Application

Postby JAUNTY » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:02 pm

I haven't played db in a while but I can say that when I was active in this server earlier last year, Landon was consistently active and helped out with the admins that would come on. It seems that Werm finally needs someone else to be active with him and I think there is no better suited for the position than Landon is.
Last edited by JAUNTY on Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Apply For Admin”