Fardratic's Freak Fortress 2 Application

Fardratic

Fardratic's Freak Fortress 2 Application

Postby Fardratic » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:33 am

In-game name: Fardratic

I am applying for admin on the Freak Fortress servers.

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:155441594 and Steam community page is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198271148917/

No Admin has referred me as of now.

I would make a great admin for I have played on the Freak Fortress servers for a considerable amount of time. I am wary for any player who is breaking the rules and report anyone who is considerably doing it. These servers are fun to me and it is with a doubt that I will leave anytime soon, so I might as well be able to enforce the rules myself instead of having to call someone else in to punish any rule breaker.

I once had a previous application on a different forum account which can be seen here:
https://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 883#p75883
I have also donated 30 keys in support of these servers so they may continue to run.
While this is gratefully appreciated this has no sway on whether or not you will get admin.
Sorry if this appears like me boasting, I only care about the servers that is all. removed from post.
Neutral to no. Pretty sure I've had to warn you in the past about the rules and while I can see you enforcing the rules in your chat logs. I feel like I've seen you enforce them when no one was actually breaking any.
It is not easy proving your point when no-one really breaks the rules. I will try going a tone down.
Ever since you've started using your mic, which was quite only recently, you seem to be a lot more obnoxious and loud on it, something that I'm never too fond of.
I had a feeling that was an issue. I do not really like the tone of my voice either, so I am working on it.
Last edited by Fardratic on Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

many_swords
Server Admin

Re: Fardratic's Freak Fortress 2 Application

Postby many_swords » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:32 am

Neutral to no. Pretty sure I've had to warn you in the past about the rules and while I can see you enforcing the rules in your chat logs. I feel like I've seen you enforce them when no one was actually breaking any.
I have also donated 30 keys in support of these servers so they may continue to run.
While this is gratefully appreciated this has no sway on whether or not you will get admin.
Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
My profile

Faiithe
Server Admin

Postby Faiithe » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:38 am

Undecided leaning to No

For now, there's not much admin qualities I really have seen on you. Yes you do call on me when something's going on in the server but that's not enough to warrant a referral from me. I don't think I've seen you enforce any rules (not that I've witnessed myself anyway) and if you did, pretty much all our regulars do it too (so you don't really exclusively do that yourself).

Ever since you've started using your mic, which was quite only recently, you seem to be a lot more obnoxious and loud on it, something that I'm never too fond of.
Also not sure how mentioning that you donated 30 keys have anything to do with being a good candidate for admin, almost coming off as you're trying to boast about something.

As a regular, you're only ok, nothing much to go on. As a candidate, it's a hard pass for me (but feel free to change my mind in the month that we'll be watching you).
Last edited by Faiithe on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zethy
Server Admin

Postby Zethy » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:51 am

Fardratic,

I have played with you before, but I can't find any admin qualities on you. You're just another regular, I don't see you filling any reports or reminding others about the rules, so it's a No from me.

Return to “Apply For Admin”