arwicks's VSH Admin Application

Arwicks

arwicks's VSH Admin Application

Postby Arwicks » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:28 pm

In-Game name(s): arwicks

I am applying for admin on the Saxton Hale #1 server

My SteamID is STEAM_1:0:176945913 and Steam community page is https://steamcommunity.com/id/inserthiddenmeme/

Admins who have referred me: N/A

I would make a good admin because I know the rules and play a good amount. I focus on having an enjoyable time and I can take care of issues while trying to not break the rules. I do have a microphone, even though it's not a necessity I think it's an important thing to point out. I know many people who play the VSH server and have connections so I think I'll fit right in.

Currently I can be somewhat busy at times, but on the weekends I'll be on most of the day. I'm currently in school so I may have to leave abruptly.

Thanks for taking your time to read,

- arwicks
Last edited by Arwicks on Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Polar Bear Facts
Server Admin

Re: arwicks's VSH Admin Application

Postby Polar Bear Facts » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:22 am

Neutral leaning towards ref.

It's clear for awhile that you have dedication to the server as an active and familiar presence. Your hours are fine, you are enforcing rules, and you have made attempts at being helpful to newer players.

Continue putting in time to being a reliable presence, I think that's the best point you can best improve yourself on. Dunno if you have discussed your prospects with other admins but checking with us on clarifications and issues goes a long way to helping us improve our opinions about you. I'd encourage you to reach out to the other admins for any questions and to get an idea as to what they want to see out of you. Good luck Arwicks.

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:05 am

Might want to message Polar and get him to update to a referal or get one of the other admins to refer you. Once you get one I will put this into review.
ImageImage

Freddy
Server Admin

Postby Freddy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:09 am

Neutral leaning towards ref.

Like Polar said, your effort in to enforcing rules have been good. Your hours are good, and have helped new players.

I'm really mixed on this because at the current state of VSH, I don't feel like its a need to have another admin on the VSH team. I will take more time to think about this. Your dedication to helping the server have been great, and I hope it stays that way. Keep enforcing rules and notify the admins if there is a problem on the sever.

Good luck.
-Freddy

Net
Server Admin

Postby Net » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:49 am

Neutral leaning towards Yes.

As stated by the other two it is clear that Arwicks makes his impression by enforcing rules and letting admins know if there are any problems. He is very dedicated to the server and would make a great admin with proper guidance.

The only reason I'm neutral is because versus saxton hale has a great amount of very active admins already. For now, I'll be his referral since I am the closest to him out of everyone and hes proven to me he is a capable, hard-working, and an excellent addition to our staff.

Thank your for you time,
-Net.
Last edited by Net on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a 10 on the pH scale. Cause I am basic.

fishermatt3552
Server Admin

Postby fishermatt3552 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:15 am

Currently at a Nuetral, leaning towards a ref. Rule enforcement, mic usage, and server time have been pretty good since initial application. We've discussed many times how to make yourself stand out, and you've improved on pretty much everything, and we've had serious talks on how to be your own admin, which i think you can be.

While the issue is majorly improved from the last application. Maturity can still be an issue at time, which is to be expected at such a young age. There have been times where Arwicks has gotten into chickenshit fights with randoms and semi-regulars, which isn't good, but he has shown gradual improvement in his time on the server.

https://disc-ff.gameme.com/players/tf6? ... al&range=4 - Your hours are pretty good, 59-ish in the last month. As long as you keep it at least 35 a month, you'll be well off

Keeping doing what needs to be done Arwicks, and i believe you'd be a good admin
-Fish

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:25 am

Under review.
ImageImage

Fire
Owner

Postby Fire » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:08 pm

Enough of the admins were undecided about giving you admin that I want to wait another month. If you are serious about becoming admin my advice would be to contact them and see how you can improve to get their referral. Thanks.
ImageImage

Return to “Apply For Admin”