Rev_

Freak Fortress #1 application

Postby Rev_ » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:21 am

In-Game name(s):Reverie Samedi, Reverie

I am applying for admin on the freak fortress #1 server

My SteamID is STEAM_0:1:104900184 and Steam community page is
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170066097

Admins who have referred me: Darkone2e

I would make a good admin because I've been on the server for a while, as well as I am on the server for most of the day, and I want to help make the server better for those who come to the server frequently.
Other things I should mention are the server gets pretty rowdy, making it easy for people to miss subtle rule breakers before it is too late. There are also times where admins are not on, and I notice rule breakers are on during those times more commonly. So I would like to join in and help too.
Last edited by Rev_ on Fri May 29, 2020 1:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fire
Owner

Re: Freak Fortress #1 application

Postby Fire » Mon May 04, 2020 3:37 am

Going to push this back another month. Your hours are fine but you need to try to get a referral.
ImageImage

Sooper
Server Admin

Postby Sooper » Sun May 17, 2020 4:46 am

I've seen that Reverie is active on mic, plays often, and is capable of demonstrating the patience and maturity expected of someone who wants to be an admin.

However, Rev, and this is to you, I don't see you attempting to enforce the rules, say, as much as someone who wants to be an admin should. All in all, I think you'd make a great admin, just show us that you know the rules, and that you're capable of actively spotting problems.

Darkone2e
Server Admin

Postby Darkone2e » Tue May 26, 2020 3:23 am

Sooper wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 4:46 am
I've seen that Reverie is active on mic, plays often, and is capable of demonstrating the patience and maturity expected of someone who wants to be an admin.

However, Rev, and this is to you, I don't see you attempting to enforce the rules, say, as much as someone who wants to be an admin should. All in all, I think you'd make a great admin, just show us that you know the rules, and that you're capable of actively spotting problems.
Ok, Sooper has it right about you in full. So push the rules in a face or two and be seen and heard.

Gonna give you the +REF and hope for the best you've got.

Return to “Apply For Admin”