[READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST HERE!][Updated 2/13/18]

Fire
Owner

[READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST HERE!][Updated 2/13/18]

Post by Fire »

How to apply for Admin:

Before you can apply for Admin, you must meet six basic requirements:

1. You must maintain 30+ hours of play time on our servers each month. To check your hours you can use GameMe. Find your SteamID using Rep.tf and search yourself on GameMe. Click on the session tab for each server you play on to see your hours.

2. Having a functional mic is NOT mandatory, but will increase your chances at getting adminship considerably.

3. You must have at least 300 hours of play time on TF2.

4. You must have at least one referral from an admin on the server you're applying for. They must make a post on your thread saying they have referred you. PLEASE NOTE! You do not need a referral to apply for admin, but you must have a referral by the end of the month in order to be considered for voting.

5. You must agree to join our public (Fire Friendly) and admin (DISC-FF Admins) groups and make the public group your primary Steam group.

6. You must have linked your steam account to your forum account. If you do not know how to do this, you can find out how HERE

Once you have met the above requirements please use this, or a similar, format as the first/main part of your application.
Please replace all _______ and X's with their appropriate answers.

Please reread your post and attempt to fix grammatical errors or misspellings that you notice before submitting it, we have to read it too.

Application Format:

Application Title: [Your name]'s Application for [Server(s) you are applying for]

Example: SpicyCandy's Application For Freak Fortress
-

Code: Select all

In-Game name(s):

I am applying for admin on the ______ server

My SteamID is STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXX and Steam community page is http://steamcommunity.com/id/XXXXXXXXX

Admins who have referred me:

I would make a good admin because 

Other things I should mention are 
Last edited by Fire on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Reason: Changed 50+ hours to 30+ hours.
ImageImage