Just a small idea for the VSH servers.

Jim

Just a small idea for the VSH servers.

Post by Jim »

An idea for VSH

An original idea that was come up by Stebface and I was to suggest that for the entire month of November on the vsh servers, all rage is disabled. That's right you heard right. Permanently disabled from the start of november until the end of November. We thought it would be a good idea because a lot of people really hate the rage feature and they wish it would be scrapped. However, this could not work for the people who think rage is mandatory so why not have one separate month where it just isn't there. As soon as November ends, rage comes back up, everyone is happy. This probably wont be taken very seriously but hey its just a suggestion I thought was a good idea.

From Jim
FawfulRoach
Veteran

Re: Just a small idea for the VSH servers.

Post by FawfulRoach »

First off, I believe this belongs in the Complains/Suggestions forum in TF2. Second off, I still don't think its really that wise of an idea myself either, even for a certain amount of time. Raging is an essential game mechanic for the hale, and I feel like people just need to accept it and move on.
HankHill
Veteran

Post by HankHill »

Steb has no idea what he's talking about, fam. Rage in specific conditions is required to prevent excessive damage and time wasting (delay of game is against the rules). Sorry you had to figure it out the way, but you shouldn't trust Steb as much.
Paul (The Disguiser) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Apprentice) murdered 14 players.
Paul (The Butcher) murdered 14 players.
Idjit
Veteran

Post by Idjit »

This would completely unbalance the gamemode and kill the server. It is, quite frankly, a horrible idea. Rage is a mechanic for a reason.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.