Hale Vs Hale

RevolverOceloto

Hale Vs Hale

Post by RevolverOceloto »

How about. a server that consists of Hale vs Hale Battles. Where players get to choose a hale from the selected pack on a random map and they fight it out to be the best hale around. we can also turn it into a tournament for an unusual dont ya think?. the rules would be NO ONE PUNCH MAN No hacks. no thirdperson and etc.
Zethy
Veteran

Re: Hale Vs Hale

Post by Zethy »

The idea sounds nice but it gets repetitive after a while, you just have to corner your enemy and then hit it multiple times until it rages, also I don't think it has a existing demand for it. At most, it's just 1v1 medieval with rages.

Not to mention, some bosses have rages that are focused on crowd control.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

I agree with Zethy, and the gamemode wouldn't be popular if we tried to launch it. Cool idea but counter productive
ImageImage
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Post by fishermatt3552 »

This is definitely a stupid idea. I cannot imagine it ever taking off. There are already enough game modes on DISC, adding another one doesn't make any sense. With the amount of bosses in FF, i doubt it would be even close to fair most of the time, due to the amount of shitty bosses with awful knockback, and abilities. Some bosses would definitely be able to just straight up destroy everyone else. There is literally no point to adding this kind of mode.
Dr. Axel Link
Veteran

Post by Dr. Axel Link »

Could be team v team with a Hale on both sides.
Idjit
Veteran

Post by Idjit »

That would end the second one of the bosses with an instakill AOE rage or affect (Mummy, Haunted Duck Pyro, Captain Falcon, Batmetal, Amishbull etc.) get rage.
Fire wrote:Funny but don't post this stupid shit.
MrRocketBoots wrote:Completely understandable, I did overlook that. Apologies, Thanks for you time none the less.
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

I've done this before when hosting giveaways on the idle servers, turning 2 random people into Saxton Hale,
and having them fight. It was the same thing every time, 2 people just running around punching each other for a while until one eventually dies. It gets very boring, very quickly. Not a good idea for a new server in my opinion.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
kennyohmalta
Veteran

Post by kennyohmalta »

Imagine a team battle where each team has a hale and it could consist of gamemodes like king of the hill or eliminate the hale of the enemy team while keeping yours alive
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Sooo...skinned regular deathmatch with Halloween spells?
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Ignatious
Server Admin

Post by Ignatious »

Team versus team each with a Hale sounds interesting. However, add that the Hale rage ALSO is friendly fire capable and affects their own team. This would cause Hales to think twice about when and where to launch their attack. Even projectile/puppet effects would harm their own team. So, Hale can go nuclear if it has a tactical advantage but they still pay a price. You could also make Hales immune to each other's rage or scale it to say 15% of the normal damage against another Hale so that it is a supplement to normal attacks and becomes a tactical decision for use against the other team's normal players instead of strictly another way to overwhelm the opposing Hale and damn the fallout.