Remove scouts from DR

MartijnV
Veteran

Re: Remove scouts from DR

Post by MartijnV »

Like Bench added in here, there are different items in DR which give you some sort of bonus with speed as example, never had an issue with them from the first day on i joined the server.

It's not nice from me to say, but i agree with the fact that you have to try a bit harder as being the activator,
Some maps are a bit tricky indeed with a short run-up until the first trap, i tend to run to the seccond or third trap and activate it to equal the runners position to THAT certain trap. and from there on i can slice away an ammount of runners at each trap wwith ease so to speak.

Im still in opinion that the game is decently balanced with classes and their skills, Heavy's as example do the running gloves as they are slow from origin, but they receive some pain each seccond to make it fair.
Where in scouts are fast by themselves but they are dead/low HP the moment you even cough towards them, they can't take damage at all.
Salute !

===========================================================

i am a former Admin on our former DeathRun server.

My Steam Community profile, click the picture to go to it:

Also i have terms:
+Festive/-Festive means Referral confirmed/declined
Mitch
Server Admin

Re: Remove scouts from DR

Post by Mitch »

I'm pretty sure most of classes were adjusted in speed. However if you have something you want to suggest per weapon to nerf the speed then we can talk about that.
The death has a sprint button which should allow them to go 3x the speed of a scout.
Last edited by Mitch on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.