Complaint About Admins in 1/10/18 Giveaway

draco0199

Complaint About Admins in 1/10/18 Giveaway

Post by draco0199 »

I have a compaint about the admins in the giveaway. We were doing "Heavy Boxing" and I was stuck. Well the admins just teleported me and said, "Okay that fixes it." and left to continue and after compaining multiple times, the admins threatened to mute/kick me. I have been on the community for 5 months and haven't had any problems until now. Also, promote fish .-.
fishermatt3552
Veteran

Re: Complaint About Admins in 1/10/18 Giveaway

Post by fishermatt3552 »

I mean, i guess i'll take a promotion. But if you were stuck, i would think teleporting you would be the best thing for them to do
MoneyKidKing

Post by MoneyKidKing »

I'm not sure I understand what your complaint is here. An admin was hosting a giveaway, you got stuck, and the admin teleported you to get you unstuck and continued with the giveaway. You complained to the point of them having to warning you that if you continued, they would have to punish you.
Please let me know what I'm missing here, as I don't understand the issue.
Shia Suprise
Spoiler
endlessnameless
Veteran

Post by endlessnameless »

I'm assuming this was about the one on trade/fun, you were teleported and I was able to grab you and move you around, so you being unable to move was not an issue with a server. Sorry that happened, but it had nothing to do with any of the admins or the server itself.
ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ:

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ